Part 13

Sorry for the late update... had been busy with things. Thanks for commenting for the previous part.

Everyone turns to look at RK in shock. RK furiously walks in and stands in between Balraj and Madhu, then looking at Balraj he orders him, "Hand down."

"Rishu!" Madhu holds his hand in worry.

RK ignores her and glares at Balraj. When Balraj didn't seem to heed him RK furiously holds his hand in a swift motion take it down. "Never ever hurt her. don't even think of raising your voice at her."

"How dare you?" Dipali furiously asks him. "How dare you come into my house and talk to my father like that?"

"I listened to your crap a lot today. If you open your mouth once more then help me God, I'll slap you." RK tells her.

Dipali gasps loudly in outrage.

"You have that much courage?" Balraj asks him furiously as he shook RK's hand away from him. "To hurt my daughter in front of me?"

"If I can threaten your daughter in front of you, then know that I can very well carry out that threat in front of you."

"You bastard!" Balraj screams a she raises his hand to slap RK.

"PAPA!" Madhu screams at him furiously at the same time.

RK swiftly holds Balraj's hand and this time putting pressure in his grip hurting him. "I am not Madhu. Don't forget that."

"Balraj! RK! Stop it!" Dadi says furiously intervening.

RK quickly leaves Balraj and takes a step back.

"Don't forget he is your elder." Dadi admonishes RK and then before anyone could react she turns to Balraj and says, "RK and Madhu will get married. It is my decision."

"After all this you want to marry off Madhubala to him?" Sheela asks her in outrage.

"Yes. He loves my Madhu and she loves him."

"Papa, please I love him." Madhu pleads Balraj.

"Papa?" Balraj scoffs in disgust then turning to RK he says venomously, "You are welcome to have this bastard!"

"BALRAJ!" Dadi screams at him.

"My daughter's marriage broke and she will get married?" Balraj asks his mother furiously then turning to RK he says, "She is not my child. She is the bastard child of my brother."

"RK..." Dadi turns to him worried. "Madhu is not... it is..." she starts stammering scared about RK's reaction to the news.

"Don't you realize it?" RK asks Balraj with a smirk, "that is her biggest blessing that she is not your daughter. That your blood is not running through her veins."

"You... know?" Balraj asks in shock.

"From the beginning."

"And it doesn't matter to you?" Dadi asks smiling relieved.

"Only Madhu matters to me." RK replies taking Madhu's hand in his.

Madhu holds his hand tightly.

"Don't hurt Madhu, otherwise you'll have me to answer to." RK threatens him.

"What will you do?" Balraj asks him furiously.

RK watches him for a while and then sighing he asks in a calm yet furious tone, "Have you ever loved someone, Balraj? Have you ever craved for love all your life and finally found it? Have you ever found that one person who is the single answer to all your prayers? Have you ever felt so much love for someone that try as you may but you can't tell that one person you love her because words are too small for what you are feeling? Have you spent sleepless nights knowing that she wants to hear the words but you can't say it because it doesn't justify what you feel? The words are not good enough for her?"

By the time RK had finished Madhu was crying silently finally realizing just how much he loves her. All these days she had thought he didn't love her, and now she realized that he loves her more than she could ever love him. She would have given her life to hear him say those three words but now, she would die if he ever tells her those three words. She didn't want to hear his love declaration ever; knowing that he loves her and he can't find words to express is enough for her.

"Have you?" RK asks him furiously.

Balraj looks at RK in confusion and shock.

"When you love someone to that extend then you wouldn't even hesitate even for a second to kill or die for that one person."

"I won't get scared by these empty threats!" Balraj tells him shaking.

"Enough!" Dadi says before RK could say anything. "RK, you go now. Madhu is yours and she will be yours."

"She'll not marry him!" Balraj tells her angrily.

"Try stopping our wedding." RK challenges him.

Balraj turns to Madhu and menacingly asks her, "Will you marry him?"

Madhu nods her head.

"Do you have the courage to go against me?" Balraj asks her.

Seeing he was trying to scare Madhu, RK steps in to answer but Madhu tells him with tears, "I can't live without him."

"You ungrateful shameless wretch!" Balraj furiously screams as he raises his hand again to strike her.

"Don't test me, Balraj!" RK furiously tells him as he stopped him.. "And you get this straight, if anyone... ANYONE tries to hurt my Madhu I WILL SET YOU ALL ON FIRE and that would be just the beginning."

"Rishu..." Madhu says as she held his hand to calm him down.

RK keeps his other hand over her hand in a protective manner and says, "She is no longer that Madhubala that you can do anything to and get away with it. I might have not married her yet but she is mine!!! Remember that before you even think of harming her!"

"Is that so?" Balraj asks him furiously. "Then take her and leave. We don't want her here."

Please vote and comment

-Lazy