Part 2

RK tries to take the tray from her when she tightened her hold on the tray. "It's okay I will bring it. You please sit." she requests him in a soft worried tone. "This seems heavy for you. You sit down, I will take it." RK says. "No. You please sit." Madhu requests him. He saw her darting worried glances at Balraj and Sheela. RK follows her gaze and understand that she is scared; he turns his gaze back to her and says gently "Madhu..." hearing him call her Madhu she looks up at him shocked. "When I decide on something, I stick by it. So don't waste time, give me the tray." Madhu who was still in shock after hearing a person other than her dadi call her Madhu, quickly leaves the tray without realizing. "Thank you." RK tells her with a smile and turns and walks to the group and keeps the tray on the center table. Ignoring Balraj, Sheela and Dipali's angry looks at Madhu, ignoring Mukund, chachu and chachi rolling their eyes, he smiles at Dadi who was broadly smiling at him and sits down next to Bittuji who was also studying Madhu. 

Madhubala hurries to the table and starts giving the tea to everyone. RK was a little hurt when chacha and chachi took the tea from Madhu without even giving her their attention or even a customary glance and went back to talking to Balraj and Sheela respectively about Mukund's and Dipali's wedding. Just like how Madhu's parents didn't look interested in talking or wanting to know anything about him. All they cared about was Mukund. He wondered why Dipali was more important than Madhu to them or rather why Madhu was not important to them. 

Madhu gave the two elders and the guy, who she assumed to be Mukund as he was sitting with Dipali, the teas. Then she walked towards the two men sitting on the other end near Dadi. Madhu walks towards them to give them tea. The moment she saw RK, she was heartbroken. What all dreams she had about her marriage and this guy... she wanted to cry, she had heard Dadi saying that she approved of the guy. She couldn't believe that her Dadi would approve such a guy for her. Maybe she might have had some reasons. Madhu tried to justify her Dadi's reasons but that didn't diminish the pain she felt, this man looked old enough to be her father. 

Madhu reaches them and with shaking hands she hands the tea cup to RK and then turns to the younger man and hands him the tea cup. He nods his head as in thank you as he took the tea from her. Giving the tea to Dadi, Balraj, Sheela and Dipali she goes and stands behind Dadi. "Madhubala, give snacks to everyone." Sheela says in an admonishing tone. Madhu quickly goes around serving snacks to everyone. Once done again resuming her position behind Dadi. 

RK was about to eat the pakora when Dadi tells him "My Madhu made it. She cooks very well." RK and the younger man look at her and give her a smile. Then "RK" tells Dadi "I love Pakoras." "She will make it for you whenever you want." Dadi tells him. Madhu starts breathing harder seeing her Dadi's it's-all-fixed attitude. Then the younger man looks at Madhu and says "This is very nice." "Thank you." Madhu replies softly. She wondered who this younger guy is. Then a shocking thought came to her Could this be RK's son? "Why are you standing, Madhu? Sit." The younger guy tells her. "It's okay." Madhu replies wondering why this guy was showing so much interest in her. "Chief, we are the guest here. This is her house." Bittuji softly whispers to RK. RK turns to look at Bittuji and wonders why he is not seeing what RK was seeing. Madhu looked like on the verge of a panic attack, and she seemed to be shit scared of her parents. "Sit down, Madhu." Dadi tells her. RK watches as she looked at Sheela, who just made a face at her and went back to her conversation with his chachi. Madhu gently walked around the sofa and sat next to Dadi. 

RK watches Madhu studying her feet. RK was feeling insulted, okay, he agree that her feet seemed pretty beautiful and one can keep looking at it, but the way she was ignoring him was not good. And to add injury to the insult, she kept looking at Bittuji in between! RK then wondered what Bittuji thought of Madhu. He turns to Bittuji and with a slight movement of the head he asked without words what he thought of Madhu. Bittuji gives him a shy smile. RK hears a sharp intake of breath and quickly looks at Madhu who was looking more panicked as she stared at Bittuji.