The Nightmare

Before you read: this is a memory and a nightmare. Everything that happens did happen but she isn't quite remembering it like she did the others. She won't wake up remembering it she will just think it was a nightmare. Also this nightmare happens before she tells people about leaving. Okay let's dive in!!

Joanne POV:
Running. Running. Blood coursing through my body. Running from something I don't know. Can't think. Just. Keep. Running. Don't turn around. Keep your head in the game. Run. I fall into a puddle of mud and quickly get up and keep running. As I get up I get a quick glimpse of what I'm running from. A dark, green, evil, giant monster. I look ahead and run as fast as I can. Don't stop. I won't stop. I rush around a tree and grab my Demonic Sword. I launch into the air from the tree and jump on the monsters back and slash at his neck. I stab my final blow into his head with full force and he falls over. I look down at my sword. It's so beautiful. A purple blade with a light blue handle with rubber grip. Max gave it to me when we were little. I was 6 and he was 7. We were raised here. And now I want to leave. I haven't told anyone yet but...

I wake up. Blood pumping fast. I can feel my heart beating. I go to my fridge to get a drink of water when I see the picture of us. We are The Three. The people everyone in the stone wants to be. I need to find him. I see Catherine on my couch and I grab her and bring her to my room. I change into my black jeans and a black hoodie. I grab my phone and I take a picture of the picture. I leave a note telling Catherine that I'll be back. The thing I leave out though, I'm looking for Max.

Okay people sorry for the short chapter and for the lack or updates but I'm just trying to make it through testing season at my school. Once that's over with there will be a lot more. Also I'm writing another book but I'll be writing a few chapters in advanced. Just know I have big plans for this book ahead. Remember if you want a character inspired by you or based on you just comment about it and I'll look into it. Bye!!😎😎