The Message

Catherine's POV

Well, that was a fail. She bailed! She was there for like 2 minutes and went home! I have to tell her later! I really need to hurry. I need to get new clothes first. I walk up to the doors and step inside. I pick out some shirts, jeans and shorts. I pick up some vans, boots and flip flops. I pay for them, Joanne doesn't know yet but I was her best friend until she had to be mind wiped. I am wealthy but I don't care, it doesn't help me. I act like a teen because I sorta am. I hop in my car and check my instagram. You must say wow she acts normal. I act like a normal teen because I am special. Instead of time passing I have friends and I go to school. I have a plan since schools get better every year I just keep going. I have 11 college degrees and 11 high school degrees. every year after a graduate I tell my friends that I'm moving or something like that. I can do this all because the council is scared by me. I am one of "the three" but more on that in the background. I need to give the message to Joanne. The message is that we need to start working on a serum to turn a "death cheater" into a human being, the choices are either move to a new planet or take the serum if completed. I look into the mirror and sigh seeing my electric blue eyes and honey or gold blond hair. I am skinny but not to skinny and I am curvy thanks to the 17 and turn into the best version of your self stuff. I am said to be one of the prettiest in the stone but I deny it. I dress like a me in old t-shirts and jeans I don't wear heels or make up and I only wear dresses when I have to. I get out out of my Tesla, (yes its a sports car by far don't hate) I like my cars and since I have my money I like to buy a lot of cars and I mean a lot. I also like to trade and sell cars. I have the oldest, like the first cars, and the newes,t like the top of the line cars. I get out on load my bags and change then hop in bed and drift into a dreamless sleep.