Questioning

-Serena pov-

     A lot if time has passed since that day. Ash became champion, me Kalos Queen. But probably the thing I'm most proud of, is the apartment ash and I have in lumiose city. It's a dream come true.
     The interesting thing is that ash's friend Gary acted normal. According to that evil man, he and ash were both man made. But they seem so human. It just doesn't make sense. It could possibly be the fact that ash was exposed to that legendary Pokemon.
--
     As I sit here, feeling the rays of sunshine hitting my face, I know I am safe. Ash is in the other room, cooking lunch.
     "BANG!" The loud sound reverberated through the house. Then I saw several armed guards rush in along with two men, one in a lab coat, one in a suit.
     They grab ash quickly, then the man points at me and they run to me. I feel the cold metal of cuffs falling on my hands.
     "So you must be red" The man in the suit said "I must say, Giovanni covered his  tracks well." 
     "What are you talking about!" Ash demanded. "Oh you know" he said. Then he nodded at the two guards holding me and they let go.
     I felt something spike through my body as his foot hit my stomach. "TALK" he said. "Please stop" ash yelled as the man through a punch at me.
     I felt the side of my face light up as he hit me. I screamed. "Ok, fine" ash said. From there the man in the lab coat stepped forward. "It's not them" he said "red would never show any compassion."  The last thing I remember, was seeing him drop a pokeball, and out came a hypno.

--ash pov--

     My memory of the afternoon was hazy. All I know is that Serena got into a bad bike accident. I held her hand, as she lay asleep on the bed. She looked so pretty... Then I realized. I looked in my pocket, and it was still there. Phew, glad I didn't loose the ring.