One

Copyright © 2016 by BobTheSceenieWeenie

All rights reserved.

Enjoy!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was lying in bed, alone on my 23rd birthday, empty house. I lived alone, Complete silence. It was really dark outside. It was also windy. I heard my phone start ringing, snapping me back into reality. I picked my Phone up to see my best friend Alex calling me. I accepted the call. It was 10pm in the shitty town of Dallas, Texas

~Skip the call~

After we hung up, I ran to my closet. I grabbed black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, a red and black flannel, and my black vans. I did a simple tease for my hair, and a nice black Smokey eye with winged eyeliner, and reddish pinkish Jeffree Star Lipstick. I was ready to go.

It was around 12:30am when I deiced to walk on home. I walked down an ally way. I heard laughter. I didn't think much of it, so I kept on walking. I heard it again, I still didn't think much of it that was until I was picked up from behind. I started screaming and kicked but it didn't help any. I was being kidnapped..

-Next Morning-

I woke up with a killer headache. I was sleeping on an unfamiliar couch. I heard 5 types of different voices, One by one started walking out. The first one had short brown hair, no shirt on, Tattoos his is chest and stomach. The next one to walk out had long black hair, a nose piercing, facial hair. The next one had, short brown hair, facial hair, looked really shy. The next one to walk out had a hat on, short but long messy, somewhat curly brown hair, covered in tattoos. The last on to walk had black shoulder length hair, nose piercing, and owl tattoo on his chest. I knew who this is. James, Cameron, Sam, Ben, and Denis.

"She's awake." They yelled.

Denis approached me. He just stared at me. I was scared. Was he going to hurt me?

"What is your name, sweetheart?" Denis smirked.

"Jadelynn." I quietly spoke.

"Jadelynn?" Denis questioned. I nodded.

I soon felt a burning sensation on my cheek. Sam hit me..

"Louder!" He commanded. "Jadelynn." I basically yelled, holding my cheek. Soon they all went to the back. Expect Denis. Denis stayed. I was crying. Denis grabbed my arm, I flinched, He pulled me outside, into his chest and gave me a hug. "Why am I here?" I asked. Denis looked at me with a sad look. "I don't know, love, I don't know. I went along with it." I just nodded.

~Moments later~ Brought to you by my thumbs cramping~

Sam stepped outside.

"Denis, why is she out here?"

Denis lied, "I was roughing her up a bit." He pushed me back and made me fall. "Ow, you bastard!" I snapped. Sam rolled his eyes, grabbed me by my hair and pushed me into the bathroom, soon came back with a shirt, shorts, and socks. "Take a shower you smell." Sam whisper yelled. I nodded. I took the shower. They were all gone. But Denis. Denis stayed. He looked at his phone. His hair and eyes fell perfectly, Wait, Nonono, Jadelynn stop it. Don't fall in love with your kidnapper. Denis looked at me and shook his head in disapproval. He jumped up ran to his bunk and got his "fuck happens" shirt, a pair of pjs pants and a brush. He handed them to me. "Here" He smiled. I brushed my hair, and put them on.

Denis seemed like the nice one. But, he could be acting.

~Later that night~

I was getting sleepy, I fell asleep on the couch. I hoped this was all a dream, I hoped I would awaken in my bed. But Sadly, this wasn't a dream. This was reality. This was happening, I was kidnapped by Asking Alexandria...