Eleven

Eleven

Jadelynn's POV

I woke up to an empty bus, with a note on the couch, I walked over to it and picked it up with care and read it.

It read..: "Hey Jay, We had to go help other band with setting up their stage for tonight. We didn't want to awaken you, So, We left you to sleep, we left you some money for you to go to Starbucks or wherever you want. See you soon. Love, Denis"

I looked under the note. There laid 30$. I smiled. I was happy, I had an amazing boyfriend, friends, and now a new family.

I grabbed my outfit which consisted of a black tank top with a one of Denis's flannels', and some black shredded pants. I walked into the bathroom and changed. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair, I took my bangs and braided them backwards, I turned my curling iron on and curled my hair, I took a bobby pin and pinned my bangs on the back of my head.

For my makeup, I put on my foundation in the shade ivory, with my stay matt powder in the shade ivory as well. I put on my urban decay (A|N I don't know if that is how you spell it) eye primer, I put it all over my eyelids. I used my Kat Von D Eye shadow palette, I dipped my brush into the black and put it in a crease, I then used a red from sugar pill and dipped my brush into the red and put it all over my eye lids. (A|N Ash from New Year's Day Makeup Look) I contoured my jawline, nose, chin, and forehead. I then put on Jeffree Star "Unicorn Blood" Liquid Lips.

I grabbed my vans, my wallet, and keys.

From there, I walked to Starbucks.

I walked in and up to the counter.

"Hello, Welcome to Starbucks! What would you like?" The young girl said to me.

"Hi, I want a medium mocha coffee. Please." I said giving her a smile.

"Okay, that will be $2.94." She stated.

I handed her the money and got my coffee.

I started walking back towards the bus when I was tapped. I turned around and there stood Nathan.

"Yes Nathan? May I help you?" I asked.

"Listen here you little bitch, I know where you are, I know you are with Denis. I know you are happy, But It all going to end soon." Nathan grabbed my arm and blindfolded me and dragged me off. I started screaming for help. But nobody heard me.

I was picked up and the blindfold was taken off.

Nathan grabbed me and I yanked away and went to run off. I was grabbed by my hair and yanked to the ground. Nathen got on top of me and punched me.

"I'll let you go but in one condition." Nathan whispered in my ear.

"W-what is it?" I asked, crying.

"You Leave Asking Alexandria" Nathan whispered.

"No!" I screamed.

He pushed me back. But that was till black took over.

Denis's POV

"Guys she isn't answering." I said panicking.

"Don't worry mate. We will find her." Ben said.

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Is this Mr. Stoff?

"Yes, Why?

"Hi This South Crest Hospital. Do You Know Jadelynn Bell?"

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend, Is She okay?" I asked.

"Sir, she has bad injuries."

"Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up and got my shoes on.

"Guys let's go. I'll explain in the car." I said running out of the bus.

~Skip the ride~

I sat in the waiting room.

"What could have happened?" James asked.

"I don't know. But we will find out" Sam said.

"Jadelynn Bell?" A man asked.

"That's us." I jumped out of my chair.

"She is in a mild induced coma." The man said.

"Can we see her?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, come on back." He said.

I walked in. There laid Jadelynn, with bruises all over her face.

I grabbed her hand. "Please Baby, Wake Up."

With those words I fell asleep.

(A\N) Hey Guys! Sorry about not updating!  I am going to be updating soon again.! Thanks for reading this book. Until Next Time! :P