Seven

Jadelynn's P.O.V

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

Nothing.

Beep, Beep Beep.

The call ended.
That was weird.

---------------------------------------
*morning*

I was awoken by my phone blasting ATTILA.

I jumped up, grabbed my outfit, and got changed.

A Simple Black Veil Brides crop top, ripped shorts, black converses, some bracelets, and a black necklace. 

For my makeup, 

I started with a clean slate!  Then, I then would apply primer with my fingers to ensure my makeup lasts all day.

I then used a duo fiber brush. I took my  foundation all over the skin and blended it onto my neck.

I put concealer below my eyes in the shape of a triangle.

I contoured the top of my cheekbones, on the cupid's bow, chin and in between the brows. Then, I put some contour powder along the sides of my nose, along the forehead near my hairline and hollows of my cheekbones.

I applied some blush to the apples of my cheeks, extending up toward the temples.

 I applied brown to the lids and just below the lash line. Using a fluffy, blending brush, I dusted a soft brown shade into the crease and blend outward. I filled in my brows using a brow pencil. I then put on some mascara. And then some cream eyeliner.

 Using a lip brush, I put on a rosy pink lipstick.

I didn't have to work today, but I did want to go to the mall with Alex. So, I called her.

(A=Alex J=Jadelynn)

A- Hey Jay, what's up?

J-Nothing much, wanna go shopping with me? 

A-Sure! I'll be ready in 20. 

J-Okay! Later.

A-Later Jay!

After we said our goodbyes, I got ready to leave my house and go to Alex's.

I took the road,of North Smith, down towards Foreman, I turned left and followed the road. After 2 blocks, I took a right and then a left and pulled up into her driveway. 

I honked the horn. 

She came running outside. 

She jumped in the car, and of we went to the mall.

*One Hour Later* 

We arrived at the mall. 

I parked. 

When we walked in I saw a bunch of stores like, Hot topic, American Eagle, Game stop, At&t, Abercrombie&Fitch, Baby Gap, Best Buy,Bath, Body Works, Dillard's, Elegant Nails, Forever22, Rue21, JCPenney, Journeys, Macy's, Payless, Spencers, Sprint, Starbucks, Vans, Victoria's Secret, Chick-lit-a, Crazy 8, Finish line, Hair pop, Etc.  

I deiced we should go get our nails donemWe Walked To Elegant Nails, Alex got a simple black painted nail along with red tips. I got a red painted nail along with black tips. It was only 45$. Cheap much!

"That was so cheap!" Alex spoke.

"I know!" I said.

Next, we got some coffee from Starbucks. 

Then, we walked to Hot topic, 

We spent alot of money there.

We got t-shirts, jackets, bracelets, pants, etc. The totally was $134.65.

Then we went to Rue21, We got a pair of pants each.

$24.12.

I was so happy today.

But soon if all came to an end. Unfortunately, Alex had to go to work.

I dropped her off, and drove home. I was upset, But tired at the same time.

I grabbed my bags and went inside. Soon after, I fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

Alex's P.O.V

I went to work, Jadelynn went home. I drove to work, I work at Starbucks. But, it was an hour away.

I walked in.

Clocked in. 

Did my shift. 

Clocked out.

I went to the store for some food.

I got all the food I needed. But, I bumped into someone.

_________________________________________

Denis's P.O.V

I bumped into a girl, She was Jadelynn's friend. Alex..

I knew Jadelynn was somewhere close. I ran over to the guys and told them. I showed them her phone number. 

We tracked it.

We found it, We found her.

We knew what we needed to do.

And that was...Get our Jadelynn back...

(A\N)  Hey Guys! I am continuing this book! If you have an suggestion or ideas, Please message me. I have a really bad writers block.

 But Hopefully You enjoyed this chapter.. I am really sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I should be updating soon.

I'm homeschooled so I have some time. But, Thank you guys!

Vote. 

&

Comment.

Thank you! 

Until Next Time :P