Eight

Denis's P.O.V

We had to get Jadelynn back. I was thinking about how to do it. We sat outside of a road that led to her home. I was thinking about how We should get her back. 

"What if we knock then when she opens the door blindfold her." James suggested.

"No, That's not a great idea, dipshit" Sam snapped. 

After a while of thinking, we deiced to maybe she if she leaves tonight. Maybe she will, Then we will follow her and get her back. 

We waited, and waited, and waited.

Then we heard a door shut. We suddenly looked over, and there stood the purple and black headed girl I knew. 

She looked around. 

She seen us. 

"Denis! Cam! Sam! James! Ben!" She screaming while running towards us. 

She ran straight to me and hugged me. I was so happy to feel her arms wrap around me. 

She then gave the lads a hug. 

"What are you doing here?" Jadelynn questioned.

"We need you to come back." Ben smirked. 

"But..You guys were almost caught." Jadelynn spoke, looking down.

"That doesn't matter, We will let you tell Alex." Ben said. 

"Okay." She agreed. 

She went up and got her stuff, And went and told Alex. Yes, She was upset. But She was also happy. I was so glad to have her back.

We drove back to the bus, we talked for a while then she had fallen asleep, Instead of waking her up, I grabbed her stuff while Ben carried her in. 

Ben and I unpacked her stuff for her while she was sleeping in my bunk.

 She didn't have a lot of stuff, Her cat shadow had gotten killed. So, she didn't have to leave food down. We were happy we had Jadelynn back. 

We missed her. 

James and Cam had went to bed.  Sam, Ben, and I had talked awhile. 

_________________________________________________

Jadelynn's P.O.V

*1 month later*

Me and Denis had grown closer then ever. I think I was falling for him. I didn't want to say anything about it though. He probably don't even like me back. Oh well. 

The guys had a show tonight, I was able to go. But I was scared of my ex-boyfriend showing up. He loves Asking Alexandria. We are in the city he lives in witch was Springfield. 

I was really scared. But I know if I stayed close with Denis and the guys they would keep me safe. I was still scared. 

*Before the show*

We were walking to the Venue. 

We got there, They went and played. 

They played The Black, I Won't Give In, We'll Be Okay, Sometime It Ends, Here I Am and Send Me Home. 

I was rocking out to We'll be Okay, When I looked into the crowd and Saw him working. 

*After the show*

He saw me. I took off to the bus. 

He was running after me. 

I ran as fast as I could. 

I was trying to get back to the bus and unlock the door. 

That was until he stopped me and Handed a me a purse. 

I looked it in.

(TRIGGER WARNING!)

There sat a box of blades and a note. 

It read: 
"Do it, Or I will, I know your with them, I can get a hold of you."

I was shocked..

What do I do?

(A

) Hego! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! JADELYNN IS BACK WITH ASKING! WOOOOOWWW!! Thanks for reading. 

Vote. 

Comment! 

Always taking suggestions. Of course i'll give you credit at the end. :D

Until Next Time! :P