The Truth

Alex's POV.
I got a job at an arcade place it pays good but it's an arcade, anyway after my first day on the job I met up with Dan and Harper, "Sup." I said nodding my head up a little.

"Hey so you two ready to see my place?" Dan asked as we both nodded eagerly.

His house was big, but not too big like a normal home but a real house it's not like one of those really crappy apartment buildings

"Nice place to crash." I said looking around.

"Th-thanks I don't get any visitors that much.." Dan said blushing a little.

I gave a small chuckle, "I can see why you don't exactly live in the city more like the country side, I like that." I responded giving a little smirk.

"Hehe you aren't going to hug me are you?" Harper asked in a scared voice.

Dan and I looked at Harper then I pull her to a corner, "Harper he isn't Dean okay." I hissed in a whisper. (A/n if you can totally tell I'm using characters from Wizards of Waverley Place then good for you on knowing and I do not own any of them I'm just well using their personalities and Alex's last name is Mudrid and if that is a real last name blame my friend from school who made it up that's it)

"Oh ya right sorry." Harper said.

"Maybe you should tell that to Dan." I hissed pointing Dan's way, Harper nodded then apologized to Dan, "So Dan what's your story?"

As soon as I said what's your story Dan looked up quickly and got a guilty look on his face he then started rubbing his neck, "Well... I was a ninja until well..." He sighed, "Okay, here's my story...Not that long ago I was happy with the ninja I was really close to everyone until well Lord Garmadon came he said he needed help with something that he said would do a good deed and I trusted him since he's Sensei Wu's brother and Lloyd's father so I followed him to wherever he was going and he said that bad people were disguised as the ninja and were going to do something bad and like I said I believed him. So when the bad guys came I tied them up and they turned out to be the Ninja, but I didn't find out until it was too late Garmadon started laughing and well let me take you into a flashback." He said then looked in one direction we all followed his gaze.

-Flashback-
Dan's POV.
"So Garmadon tell me what these bad guys are going to do." I said.

Garmadon was in no need of hesitation because he had already thought out the hole plan, "They're going to blow up Ninjago City." He said in a great pretend scared voice. I nodded and was determined to stop the criminals.

-Time skip-
'Here they come' I thought as I saw them I guess one of them dressed up as Sensei Wu. I jumped down and tied them up to a tree, "DAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID YOU JUST TIE US UP WERE TRYING TO STOP THE SERPENTINE!" the criminal in black said AKA Cole.

"I'm not falling for your tricks you filthy criminals!" I spat.

"Criminals?!?! We are the good guys!" Sensei Wu yelled.

I smirked then took out one of my pocket knives from when I was a kid and held it up to Kai's neck, "DAN!!! What are you doing Dan it's me Kai! Please don't hurt us we're not criminals!" He pleaded.

"That's what a criminal would say!" I Sneered.

"He's got you there." Jay said.

My hand slipped and it caused the knife to cut some of Kai's skin deep enough to let blood start oozing out of it they all gasped, "What? My hand slipped I have a very shakey hand at the moment!" I said.

Zane struggled to get an arm free so he could pull down his hood and he just managed to get it free and pull his hood down after he did he untied the not and they all got up and pulled down their hoods, "Why would you do this Dan?" Zane asked.

Sensei Wu just looked at me with deep sadness, "He has become evil so their for I remove you from ever being a Ninja!" He then said fierceness in his voice, "And for injuring a fellow brother you not fight along side with us and if you ever come close to the Bounty we shall ignore you and leave you in the dust and last which pains me to say this, but if you and the Ninja ever meet in battle they will have to finish you off."

I fell to my knees and became even more shakey After what Sensei Wu had just said I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face and shaking my head saying, "No no no no no no no no PLEASE GOD NO please no no" I started coughing from choking on my own sadness and started weezing the words "no please no!"

-end of flashback-
Alex's POV
I looked at Dan and just hugged him I hugged him because he was misunderstood and was accused of being evil tears streamed down his face and I just smiled a little wiping them away, "shh its okay your okay everything is okay and hey I will make sure they don't do that okay?" I reassured.

He smiled and wiped away his tears and sniffed, "Thanks Alex that's really nice of you." Dan said and I nodded.

Kai's POV
"We have to find her!" Zane said slamming his fist on the table

"Dude Zane chill we'lll find her there's no worry." Jay said.

Zane shook his head, "No that's not why we need to find her...we need to find her before Dan does."

Carely just stood in the door way then walked up to Zane, "Don't worry Zane I'll find her for you." She said in an evilish way with an evilish grin on her face while resting her hand on his back.