Alex's Injury

Alex's POV
From what I've just heard it seems to me that Dan had just started a fight with the ninja which meant it was time to finish him off. He told me to go into the house, but I refused

-Le time skip brought to you by me being lazy-

The Ninja threw there weapons at Dan but luckily they all had terrible aim. They all missed him but while the fight was going on I just realized something and Harper saw it too everything had turned to well not Lego but human then Kai threw his sword and it went right through my stomach and very close to my heart I held the sword in the front part and and turned my head too look at the back side of me and sword of fire went through my whole body, "ALEX!" I could hear Harper yell then Dan came and ran up by me and so did the Ninja.

"Ugh! This is all your fault Dan!" Kai boomed.

"My fault! You threw the sword!" He complained.

"Stand back and let me finish him!" Cole said grabbing anything sharp near by which was shovel.

I whispered very faintly, "No." Everyone looked at me.

"But he is evil he flippen hurt one of our teammates!" Jay wined.

"He was tricked by Garmadon.." I said then fell to the floor and Harper ran out the house and held me and started to cry.

"Please don't die Alex...." She whispered.