A Friend in Need is A Friend in Deed

Harper's POV.
"Please don't die Alex....." I whispered as I held my friend, her blood was dripping on me, but I didn't care. I only wanted Alex to stay alive...
Just then a girl appeared from no where from the looks of it she was part Phoenix, "Who....a-"

I was cut off by the mysterious girl who was walking up to Alex, "Be calm, don't move her, she'll lose more blood that way." The Mystery girl stated calmly.

Zane's POV.
I stood in shock after what Alex had said, my processor couldn't compute to what was happening either, but everything got even more complicated once a girl that was half Phoenix appeared, it was the most confusing day ever.

Kai's POV.
I stood in shock after what I did, I looked at my hands, I attempted to pull my sword out, but Harper yelled at me for doing so. My hands were stained with Alex's blood, I couldn't believe what I did, I can't live with myself after what I just did....I....I...may never be able to look myself in a mirror! I mentally started freaking out from the thought of not being able to look myself in a mirror. A girl that was half Phoenix then stood by Alex's side. She's kinda cute... I thought to myself.

Cole's POV.
I still had the shovel in my hand because I was ready to beat the spinjitzu right out of Dan(I had to I'm sorry!), but after what Alex had said I started to rethink who I should beat up for hurting Alex.....I turned and looked at Kai, then noticed a girl walking over to Alex.

Jay's POV. (Get ready for a mental scream fest....*sighs* Why does Jay always over react?)
OH GOD ALEX IS GOING TO DIE! KAI'S SWORD WENT THROUGH HER! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! CAN I ZAP HERE BACK TO LIFE? HOW CAN I HELP HER, WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO! Jay thought to himself then noticed a girl walking to Harper and Alex.

Dan's POV.
(Start music read while it's playing)
I looked at the girl I had started to love from such an early meeting, I offered her and her friend a home...Alex.....was this the end for her? How could life take away the one thing I was starting to love......why was this happening? Is this the end of me? How could this happen to me....I made mistakes in the past, but this, this is terrible....
I looked at the girl who walked over to Alex and Harper and out of instinct I asked, "Will she live?"

The girl looked at me like I was crazy, but nodded and stood up facing everyone, "Sorry for being rude. My name is Eris, I am half Phoenix and I helped the injured and like to help people in need of help if they are injured." She then turned to Alex again and took a firm grip on the Sword Of Fire.

"WAIT DON'T DO-" I held out my hand in front of her to go to stop the girl named Eris, but was too late she had pulled the sword clean out of Alex and in return Alex coughed up blood.
I fell to my knees not able to make out what just happened.

Eris then placed her hand on wound and made stitching motions above it, which as crazy as it sounds, healed the wound right up. (Stop music if it hasn't finished yet) I sat there on the grass with my mouth a jar in disbelief.

Alex's POV.
I shot up eyes wide after I felt like nothing happened, I bounced out of Harper's arms which was apparently because she was holding me and marched right up to Kai and gave him (please excuse my language) a b*#ch slap and a hard one at that. I then turned around to face to person who had healed me, "Thank you, I appreciate your kindness and generosity for healing me from that fatal wound."