Carely's Turn

Carley's POV.
"Zane I'll do whatever it takes to get you that girl and who is this Dan anyway?" I asked starting to get confused.

"Well Dan was one of our best friends until one day he left for a bit." Zane started.

"But then Nya told us that someone was trying to blow up Ninjago City so we hurried there on foot." Kai continued.

"Just then Dan jumped out a tree and tied us up. He told us that we were disguised criminals, but we tried reasoning with him...he wouldn't listen." Cole said dropping his head.

"Oh, oh then he held a pocket knife to Kai's neck and he said WE were the ones trying to save Ninjago City not blow it." Jay said jumping up and down and showed how Dan held the knife.

"Then he did the unthinkable that a Ninja would do he cut Kai's throat, then we took off our hoods to show him we are the Ninja, last Sensei Wu banished him from ever being a Ninja or stepping foot on the Bounty again also if we ever come to face him again we have to finish the job." Zane finished.

I held my hands to my mouth, "He sounds like someone evil." All the ninja nodded then I pounded my fist as well on the table, "Then I'll need all your guy's help to find her and if anyone of us finds her use a flare gun." I said determination in my voice.

"How are we going to use a flare gun?" Jay asked.

I bent down and had five flare guns each one the color of each Ninja, "I made them myself." I said.

"These are perfect Carley!" Cole exclaimed then he kissed my cheek and I blushed.

Jay started jumping up and down singing, "Cole and Carley sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I tackled Jay and raised a fist yelling at him, "TAKE IT BACK!"

"G-N-I-S-S-I-K!" he said spelling kissing backwards.

I got up and brushed myself off and helped Jay up, "Okay we split up now!" I said in a leadership way.

All the Ninja took their flare guns and took a part of Ninjago, I took the country side of Ninjago.

Alex's POV.
Its been a few days since Dan told us his big secret and I've worked a lot and so has Harper and Dan, right now I'm in the front yard gardening and Dan is right next to me. It always seems like he has this crush on me, but I never know because I can't read minds 'maybe I could' I thought...I shook off the idea and just smiled at Dan while gardening by his side. Then I got up and pulled Dan up with me and he started to sing (play music) We laughed and he just kept singing when he was done I heard a flare go up and turned to see a girl with her jaw hanging open.

3rd person
Carley walked around the country side and then heard music or someone singing really well. She snuck behind a rock and peaked up from behind it and saw the girl Zane wanted to find with....Dan. Carley got up from behind the rock and stood in the open her jaw gaping open 'What was he doing with her!' She thought. Carley then sent up a flare after the girl was done singing.

Zane was looking at the center of town when he saw the flare and the others must have noticed because they met up with him as he ran, 'Please let her be okay and not with Dan.' He thought while running.

Dan's POV.
When I finished my song and Alex stopped dancing I thought she didn't like it 'Why did she stop is it me or is it that I'm not good enough for her?!?!' I thought starting to break into a panick until I saw the girl with a flare gun and four boys running up behind her, "Alex get back inside." I commanded her but she stood her ground and wouldn't leave my side for the fear of her loosing me and that made me happy. The four boy's figures were clear enough to make out now and I gasped when I saw it was the Ninja.

Zane's POV
I run up behind Carley and saw that the girl with the one I feared her not to be with...Dan, "YOU GET AWAY FROM HER YOU HEAR ME DAN!" I yelled at him.

"NEVER I'LL NEVER GO AWAY FROM HER!" Dan yelled back refusing and that's when it all went downhill Dan had just started a fight.