4TH VICTIM

Joshua go to the public restroom as he can't control his pee. Until he feel relief that. He go outside the public restroom but...

He can see the girl who only wear a pink sleeveless and short. Joshua look at her and he looks aggressive at the girl and he walk slowly as follow her.

The girl look at back as she can see the boy who handsome and feel she nervous at him. But she ignore him.

"Miss...."

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't be scared at me..."

.

.

.

.

.

"I know you're so sexy so don't be afraid of me... I like the girl who sexy like you..."

The girl shock at him until she run faster and faster and faster. Thankfullness that she use her pink converse to run... run... run...

While Joshua as he can see that she run, he follow her while he wiping his saliva from his mouth.

"Miss.... "

.

.

.

.

.

"Miss...." 

.

.

.

.

"Miss....!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Can you please stop now by your run???"

.

.

.

.

.

"Did you know that....."

.

.

.

.

.

"I want you so bad because of your sexiness..."

The girl shock again and again as she continue to run. Until she have an idea to survive herself...

Joshua run and run and run to find her new and beloved sexy girl but.... he hit by the aluminum trash can. and then she run faster.

And then, she can see the van and she wives her hand to stop the van. Thankfulness that it stop but she lose her hope that Joshua catch her until she inside the van.

"YAHHHH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" she shout out harder but Joshua slap her harder than ever until she pass out.

"Good Job Joshua Hong..." they said and then they're silent. Joshua look at her and then he pat her legs gently... 

Congrats yunyxc and thank you for applying this story!!!!