12th VICTIM

Woozi busy to dance "Sleep Talking' by Nu'est while walking to find the girl to kidnap by him.

But now, he really want to find the girl and it's nothing. So that, Woozi get sit down on the bench and he's already tired. 1 hour that he find the girl.

Suddenly, he heard the song...

'ONE TWO THREE dagagabolkka?

THREE TWO ONE gobaekhaebolkka?
Nipume angyeo malhagosipeo'

Someone play the song "Sunshine' by Rainbow until he saw her that the girl who dancing on the spotlight while playing the shadow.

She wear a violet dress and pink high heels with brown long hair. Woozi already fall in love on her 'cause he's already saw her face with his good eye sight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because of being tired, he's forget to kidnap her!!!!

He walk carefully and he hide hurriedly to not notice by her. And then, he walk slowly to her.

After the girl turning Woozi hurriedly get her and he using his handkerchief while holding her waist with deeper and deeper until she pass out...

Suddenly the van was coming...

"Woozi hyung!!! Let's go!!!" Dokyeom said and then Woozi carry her in bridal style and ready to go home while the second van didn't finish to find the one and only girl.

Congrats to -wooshinnnieee and thank you for applying on this story!