Chapter 1: What's Your Name?

They're already here at their mansion with the 13 girls. But unfortunately, they're already tied their feet and hands with rope on the chair while the others are on the bed. The 13 girls are sleeping while the Seventeen members are waiting for them.

In one room, they're S.coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon and they're waiting the 4 girls who sleeping in each bed. Suddenly, the one girl who wake up as she can see that she already tied her hand and her feet on the bed until the next the 3 of them already wake up.

"Yeah... our girls are already waking..." Wonwoo said and then, they'll come to them.

"Who you are? And why are you here??" The girl said.

"Did you know that why are you here?" Mingyu gave a question into 4 girls.

"You! 4 are so bad boys! You're going to hell now!" The girl said while angrily. She looks like a lion.

"But you 4 are so slim and sexy. And they're so hot like a hell." Wonwoo said and then he tries to pat her legs but use her feet to kick him even if it's tied.

"What do you want to us? Are you planning us to die?" The girl who already cry.

"Don't cry baby girl, We are not planning to die." Vernon said and he starting to fake laugh but...

"What the... Kakainis na kayo!!! Mga walang hiya kayo! Puro kayo gago! Mga bastos kayo! (Annoying you !!! You cad! Concentrated you silly! You nasty!)" The girl who's like a tiger when she angry but the other member didn't understand what she said.

"Can you please shut up? And I don't understand what you said." S.Coups said.

"By the way, what is your name?" Mingyu said. But no one answer their name.

"I said... WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!" he shout out.

"Okay Fine! Wag ka naman sumigaw ng ganyan... Para sa inyong kaalaman, hindi po kami bingi... (You also do not shout like that ... As you know, we're not deaf ...)" she said.

"By the way, I'm Park Hyemi..."

"Kim Racheal . You call me Kim Rajin." 

" Kim Soojung"

"Maryl Sofia Virina... you call me Park Minbyul... Ano? (What?)"

"Okay... I know that what we do for you guys..." Vernon said.

"Don't worry... guys... We can tell to you later..." Wonwoo said and then they go away to the room.

--------

Next is the second room, Hoshi, Jun, The8 and Dino. Same as the the first room. But Hoshi look at the girl who looks like a sleeping beauty until the girls are wake up. The8 get the cap away from his head to see the girl who kidnap, same as Jun and Dino.

"Thankfulness... You're wake up guys... By the way... I want to know your name first." Jun said.

"I'm Yoo Seunghee"

"Jung Jenni"

"Lin Xuan. I'm a Chinese"

"Tien Yin Seut... Chinese too... by the way, what do you want for us and why do you want to kidnap us?"

"Are you intend something to us? It's so disgusting!!!" Lin Xuan said.

"You're such bad-ass motherfucker kidnappers! We want to leave now!" Seunghee said.

"And what do you want to us? Are you willing to kill us? Okay fine! Let you kill me first!!!!" Jenni said.

"I'm so sorry girls... we don't want to kill you..." Dino said.