Liliana's Dream: You're our magical daughter

It was late Spring of 2012 and 22-year-old Liliana had a strange dream that warm & beautiful night. Her dream seemed so realistic that she realized that she was dreaming as late as she woke up. And in that dream two unusual or even supernatural guests visited her. First she noticed a vampire. But it wasn't just a common vampire she's never heard about - It was Count Dracula in Person! He was tall and slim, with a pale face, short black hair & long fangs - just as she's always imagined him.

He looked so noble and elegant in his old fashioned clothes and black and red cape on.

Her other guest was an Irish Leprechaun! Yes, a real leprechaun that looked as if she jumped out of some Irish legend she's always liked. Liliana couldn't help smiling when she saw him because his cheeks were rosy and chubby, he had short red hair, red bushy eyebrows and also red thick and well groomed beard. His childlike green eyes were smiling and his elflike ears were quite big and pointy. He was wearing a green suit and a top hat with a black belt and gold buckle around it and black shoes also with golden buckles on them.

She couldn't help imagining the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold appearing next to him, just as in all leprechaun stories she knew. The leprechaun, as we could expect was shorter than an average tall human being and standing close enough to him Liliana noticed that the top of his head was reaching her shoulder, and she was 165 cm tall. The vampire seemed to be a head taller than her.

Liliana was surprised realizing that she was glad to see them both. Both her supernatural guests from a dream gave her the feeling of comfort and safety - even the Vampire! 

The vampire and the leprechaun seemed to differ from each other but there were some things they had in common. Both of them had green eyes - exactly as green as Liliana's eyes. She noticed it instantly when she first looked at them. She wanted to know why they visited her and she was ready to listen to what they wanted to tell her. 

But she didn't expect to hear something like THAT for sure! They both claimed to be her Fathers! And both were absolutely sure about that! 

Liliana made a surprised face and said: 'Wait! It must be a mistake! - I already Have a Father!' 

'Yes, My Little Darling, he is a mistake. Or rather Was' - answered the leprechaun - 'The human you have in mind was the greatest mistake your mother could make when she married him a few years before you were born'. 'I was really glad when they finally divorced because that miserable mortal wasn't good enough for your mother and she suffered a lot because of him' - added the vampire.

'How do you know that they are divorced?' - asked Liliana.

     Her parents divorced when she was a child. She was only 10 years old then, but she fully understood what was going on. She knew that it was the best solution and the only way to let her mother and her lead a peaceful life again. Liliana was already intelligent enough to know that it just had to be like that. She also knew that her parents' divorce wasn't her fault. It was a matter between two adult people and she quickly accepted the new situation, unlike some other children who tend to blame themselves for that.

     After her parents' divorce Liliana stayed with her mother and they both moved into a two-room flat a few streets away from the house they used to live in. And that was also better for her, because living in the old house she used to fall ill over and over again, and when she moved into a new flat in a block of flats with her mother, her health condition improved very much.

The leprechaun and the vampire answered Liliana's question: 'Because we've been watching you since you were born and we know exactly what happens to you'.