Liliana's pointy ears

When Liliana woke up after her magical nap - she noticed that her 'Leprechaun Father' was still in her room. She smiled at him and said: 'Hi, daddy. Good that you're still here'. 'Of course I'm here, My Little Darling' - answered Liam smiling back at her - 'I'm always near you and I'm helping and protecting you, even when you can't see me'. 'Good to know that' - answered Liliana and looked at him carefully. 'What are you looking at, dear?' - asked Liam. 'At your ears' - was her answer - 'I've always liked pointy 'leprechaun ears'. I even wanted to have such ears' - she said. 'I think they would fit you' - answered Liam. 'Yes, they would. I've already checked it cause I once bought plastic pointy ears to try them on' - Liliana replied. 'Do you still have them?' - asked Liam. 'Yes, I can show you' - answered Liliana happily. She brought her artificial 'leprechaun-like ears' and put them on her 'human ears' standing in front of the mirror. They were almost the same colour as her skin, but you could tell they were not real, but Liliana liked them anyway and when she already had them on, she looked at her mirror reflexion and smiled. Those pointy ears fitted her face really well, and she was aware of that.

When she was ready, she turned front to Liam and asked him: 'And? - What do you think?'. 'I think you look Lovely, My Little Darling!' answered the leprechaun with a smile and here are the lyrics of 'I'll Tell Me Ma' song he sang: 

'She is handsome - she is pretty! 

She's the Belle of Belfast City! 

She is a-courtin one-two-three, 

Please, won't you tell me who is She?'

'Thanks, Daddy, it was really kind!' said Liliana with a smile. 'And it Should be Kind - cause leprechauns are kind by nature' answered Liam still smiling. He blinked at her, she nooded in agreement... and suddenly burst in laughter! 'What happened now, dear? You find funny what I say?' - asked Liam looking at her. 'No, Daddy... I've just recalled a saying I've once heard - please, don't get offended when I tell it to you' - she explained. 'Of course I Won't get offended - cause you aren't the one who invented that saying' - Liam assured her - 'So what does it sound?' he asked.

'Ok, I'll tell you' - answered Liliana - 'The saying I have in mind was: 'There's lots of anger in short people'. 'Of course it is not true' - answered Liam with half smile. 'I'm not so sure after I saw This' - answered Liliana and showed him a youtube video entitled 'Angry Leprechaun 'Karate'': 

'Since I found this video, I try to watch it whenever I feel sad or angry - and it Always makes me smile' - said Liliana. 'I see, my dear' - answered Liam. 'And why is that Leprechaun so 'Angry'? he asked. 'I heard that he wanted to star in a commercial of snacks called 'Emerald Nuts' - but they didn't choose him' - Liliana explained. 'Ok, so I understand that he has the right not to be very happy about that' - answered Liam. 

'You think this one is a real leprechaun?' - asked Liliana. 'No doubts about that, my dear. I can see that! A leprechaun will Always recognize a leprechaun' was Liam's answer. 'Just as I thought, just wanted to make sure' - said Liliana - and there is a video with another angry leprechaun I found on you tube'. 'Please watch this one too and tell me if this also is a real leprechaun' - she asked and played this video entitled '(Bennigans) Karate Kid Remake /Bennigans Inner Leprechaun: