Welcome to Ireland

... Really Fast! 

Liliana had a feeling that they were flying faster than any means of transport she travelled before!... - So fast that she closed her eyes not to see all the clouds they were passing by as quick as a flash! 

They were flying much faster than she expected, so at the beginning Liliana was worried that she could get carsick like when she was a child, but nothing like that happened & she quickly got used to her Travel Rainbow Speed. 

They both arrived to Ireland quickly and safely - just as Liam said, and when they landed on the grass and their feet touched the ground again, she finally could let Liam's hand go. Their Travel Rainbows disappeared after transporting them here - and right where Liliana's rainbow ended a moment ago there was a big Pot of Gold! There was nothing at the end of Liam's rainbow - so she found herself luckier than him this time. It was the first Real Pot of Gold she's ever seen - And She found it! So she smiled wide looking at it.

Liam stood right next to her and after the flight he asked her 'How was your first Rainbow Travel, My Dear? - Don't you feel dizzy?'. 'Not even a bit!' - answered Liliana happily - 'I'm perfectly fine & I Liked It! - It was just like a big water slide! - Really Fun!'. 'Just as I told you' - said Liam and smiled - 'And Look at this! You're really lucky! - There is a Pot of Gold at the end of Your Rainbow!'. ' Yes, Daddy - I noticed' - she answerd and smiled back.

'If I found this pot of gold - does it mean that it's Mine now & I can keep it?' - she asked smiling like a happy child. Before answering her question Liam looked around as if he was looking for something - & they both noticed another Leprechaun, who just came out from behind the tree.

He was still shorter than Liliana, but a bit taller & slimmer than Liam, his hair & longer than Liam's beard were brown & curly and his bright happy looking eyes were light blue. He must have heard Liliana's question because he came closer to them and answered it. He looked really friendly but sounded very self confident when he was saying 'I'm sorry, Little Girl - but I am guarding it'. 

You call me 'Little'? - Look at Yourself! - The top of your head reaches My Chin!' - Liliana told him almost bursting in laughter

You call me 'Little'? - Look at Yourself! - The top of your head reaches My Chin!' - Liliana told him almost bursting in laughter. 'Because I am a Leprechaun - so it is obvious that I am shorter than a Human' - answered the 'new' Leprechaun calmly, not offended at all. 'And you can have this pot of gold... - If you manage to catch me!' - he said the second part of a sentence very quickly & run around her with Leprechaun speed. 'But I assure you that No Human has Ever managed to do that' - he said with a proud face stopping right in front of her.

'Why is running so important for Leprechauns?' - asked Liliana. 'Because we're equally good at it as at Irish dancing' - explained Liam. 'And it's good fun!' - added the Second Leprechaun - 'Nobody is better at running than We Are!'. 

'So I guess I have no chance' - said Liliana sadly. 'There's always a chance, so you should try not to regret that you wasted your chance later' - the Other Leprechaun encouraged her. 'Right, I can try - cause I have Nothing To Lose' - she realized that fact & smiled. 'Of course - and you have really much to gain: A Pot of Gold & My Respect' - said the Other Leprechaun & his words finally convinced her.