Double rainbow in the sky

Ten days later, on a rainy Saturday morning Liliana and her mother ate their breakfast together, as usual. Liliana hadn't told her mom about the 'supernatural events' that took place not long ago, and she was planning not to tell her about them yet, because Jolanda was a practical person, very down to Earth. She most probably wouldn't believe that, she would tell her daughter: 'Come Down to Earth, Lily!' - as she usually did when Liliana was trying to talk about something magical, and that would be the end of their conversation about Vampires & Leprechauns. 

As a dentist, Jolanda worked 5 days a week and had some duty hours in her office every second Saturday. And that was this 'duty Saturday', so she went to work right after breakfast, and Liliana stayed at home. 

Of course she could go out and meet her friends if she wanted - but she was planning to listen to music, read a new book she just borrowed, play her keyboard & relax. She liked company and talking to her friends during the week, but she also liked to spend some time alone sometimes, not being disturbed by anyone - especially during weekends. She liked her own company and staying at home as well. And she wanted some peace and quiet that day.

But her plans have changed together with the weather...

When she looked outside again it wasn't raining anymore - It was sunny again! And from her room window she could see a Double Rainbow that seemed to be really close. She instantly thought about Liam, 'Her Magical Leprechaun Father'. It was a good moment to meet him again, so she threw the silver four leaf clover bracelet he gave her last time on the floor to call him. She was sure it would work...

... And it did!  3 seconds later Liam appeared in front of her!.. He looked as friendly and happy as she remembered him from their first meeting, and as soon as he appeared - Liliana felt that 'something magical was going on with her ears'!

First they got warmer for a moment, then she could feel that they moved themselves and started to grow, and when she took her hand mirror to see what happened with them - she noticed that she had 'Pointy Leprechaun Ears' Again! - As pointy as Liam's ears! 

Liam told her that it would happen last time, he told her that 'Her ears will get pointy everytime he visits her' - & seems that He Was Right! Liliana got happy about that fact because she's always liked pointy ears and their shape now really fitted her! She knew about that. But the fact that she met Liam again made her even happier than the possibility of having pointy ears for a few hours she had now.

She always knew that Leprechauns exist! - She just could 'feet that' since she was a child, and she's always wanted to meet one - but when her dream came true she didn't even expect to have so much in comon with that Leprechaun! She had no idea that she was 1/3 Leprechaun because of some 'magical circumstances' till 10 days before! ... Or that she had a Whole Leprechaun Family: Leprechaun Grandparents, Leprechaun Uncle & Aunt and some Leprechauns Cousins! - But she was going to Meet Them All Today! And now she was ready for that!