Too Gay To See Straight

i Looked & it Was Sam & Candii.

" Wtf Man " i Said Gettin Mad As Fuck. .

" Chill Out Bruh " Said Mia.

Sam & Candii Walked Over To Our Table.

" Choke On Yo Food " Said Sam Starting Shit For No Reason.

i Was Already Mad From Seeing Her Bitchass With Candii So i Punched Her in The Face & She Fell. Everyone Was Looking. i Started Punching Her Multiple Times & She Was Bleeding. i Finally Got Done & Walked Off w/ Mia.

" Ohh Hey Candii " i Said Coming Back.

" Yeah? " She Said.

" i Regret This " i Said Showing Her The Tattoo That i Got.

" Oh My God Audrey. " Said Candii in Shock.

" Yeah it Was Just a Mistake, Dont Worry ill Ger it Covered. i Dont Need The Name Of a Female i Love That Rides Around w/ My Enemy Like its Coo, Deuces Ma " i Said Walkin Off.

" Audrey Wait " Said Candii.

" Naw i Gotta Go, Peace Out Shawty " i Said Walking Away With Mia.

i Just Beat The Shit Out Of Sam & Called It Karma. Since She Thought it Was Dope To Jump Me.

" Yo Bruh Hurry We Needa Bounce " Said Mia Speed Walking.

Candiis P.O.V

Ohhhhhh Shitttt!! , Drey Just Got My Initial Tatted On Her Chest Right On Her Heart, Yo On Her Corazon! She Was Serious About Me & i Didnt Even Give Her Time Or Hear Her Out. i Thought i Was Just Another Joke. i Shoulda Jus Accepted Her Apology & Understood The Fact That She Was Drunk. Ugh Soy Una Estupida! i Needa Chill & Find a Way To Talk To Audrey.

" Can We Please Talk? " i Texted Her.

" im Driving , Bye." Texted Audrey.

She Probably Aint Even Driving !

Audrey P.o.V

i Had Got Home After Dropping Mia Off At Her Crib. i Layed Down & Watched Ghost Adventures.

i Heard a Knock On My Door.

" What You Doin Here? " i Asked .

" I Need To Talk To You " Said Candii.

" We Can Talk Outside. " i Said.

We Sat Outside On 2 Chairs.

" Soooo...?" i Asked.

" i Should Of Never Pushed You Away ." Said Candii.

" But You Did Aint Nothing Finna Change That " i Said Smoking Out a Bong.

" Dont Fucking Smoke in My Face When im Tryna Talk To You ! " Yelled Candii . She Said That So Loud That Some Lady Walking Her Pomeranian Looked At Us.

" Alright Alright, My Bad Just Chill Out " i Said Putting The Bong Down.

" Mhm But My Point is im Sorry " Said Candii .

" Sorry Dont Fix Shit Shawty. it Dont Fix The Fact That You Walked Up On Me w/ Sams Trifilan Ass. That Shit Wasnt Cool & i Beat The Shit Out Your Friend, Shouldnt You Be Checkin On Her? " i Said Gettin Smart.

" Tu Sabes Que! i Fucking Tried To Act Civilize & All You Fucking Do Is Get Smart With Me. its Not Funny Audrey " She Said Snappin On Me in Her Sexyass Accent.

idk Why But i Want Her Right Now.

She Was Still Yelling At Me & i Just Grabbed Her By Her Arm & Braught Her Inside.

" Where We Going?! i Thought We Was Talking Outside! " She Said Yelling.

She Was Still Yelling & Telling Me How Annoying i Was For Getting Smart. i Kissed Her & We Started Making Out.

" Wait I Came Here To Talk " She Said.

" & To Fuck Me Too. " i Said Biting Her Lip. Her Ass Was So Easy To Grab in These Harem Pants. i Grabbed it & She Wrapped Her Legs Around Me. i Layed On The Couch & She Was Ontop Kissing Me On My Neck & i Unbuttoned My Pants. Lets Just Say .. a Strap Was Involved & So Was My Tongue.

Me & Candii Just Fucked.

" We Was Suppose To Talk Audrey, Not Fuck " She Said.

" Well Shit Happena & Dont Act Like You Aint Like it Cus You Said My Name." i Said Smiling Handing Her, Her Bra.

" Uh Whatever Audrey. i Needa Go " She Said.

"Yeah Go Check On Sam & Tell Her How Good Sex Was With Me " i Said Gettin Smart.

" Audrey Really?" She Said Pissed Off.

" im Just Sayin " i Said Walkin Her To The Door.

" Bye " She Said.

" i Cant Get No Kiss? " i Asked Grabbin Her Hips.

She Gave Me a Kiss & Left.

" Aye Bruh Me & Candii Jus Kinda Fucked.. " i Texted Mia

COMMMMMMENT FOR MORE!