Too Gay To See Straight.

i Jumped In The Shower & Got Hella Fresh. i Put On Some Purple Skinny Jeans & a Black Shirt w/ My Purple & Black Son Of Mars. i Put On My Trukfit Black Snapback & Texted Mia.

" Yo Im Omw " i Texted.

"Iight, Come Through V.i.p" She Texted Back.

i Got in My Car & Drove Over Jammin To Act Up By Boobie Ft Tom G. i Parked & Walked Up. Helka Girls Was Starrin & i Heard One Say " Who Dat " Ahaa, i Took My Ass Through V.i.p & i Seen Mia.

" Wassup My Dude " i Said Doin Our Hand Shake.

" What it Do " She Said Finishing Off The Hand Shake.

i Went Over To Get Some Henny. i Took My Drink & Sat Down in V.i.p. i Seen This Thick Girl Making Eye Contact With Me & Shawty Gave Me a Smile. i Smiled Back At Her & She Walked Over.

" So i See You Lookin From a Distance " i Said.

" Aha No Baby i Caught You Lookin At Me First " She Said Correcting Me.

" Aha Alrightt Then, Whats Your Name Shawty?" i Asked Smilin.

" Stephanie " She Said.

" Nice To Meet You Stephanie, im Audrey " i Said Shakin Her Hand Softly.

Stephanie Had On Some Fishnet Tights w/ High Waist Shorts Over Them & a Cropped Shirt w/ a Cross On It & Her Boots. She Looked White But She Was Hella Thick.

" Nice To Meet You Too Audrey " She Said Smiling.

" Mhm, So You Wanna Dance?" i Asked. She Shook Her Head Saying Yes & We Walked Over To Where Everybody Was Dancing. i Leaned Up Against The Wall & Her Ass Was Grinding On Me. She Was Dancing To Panoramic By Sage The Gemeni & She Did it Hella Good. Her Ass Was Backed Up On My Pussy & it Felt Hella Good. i Was Holdin On To Her Waist As She Danced. Then Body Party By Ciara Came On. She Started Grindin Slowly To The Beat Then Popped Her Booty On Me Wen The Beat Dropped. i Was Feelin On Her. North To South if You Know What i Mean. She Turned Around & Her Body Language Was Understanding My Body Language 100%. She Kissed Me & i Started Tonguing Her Down. She Had Soft Ass Lips. i Grabbed Her Ass & Kissed Her. i Noticed i Didnt Feel No Butterflies in My Stomache Like i Did Feel With Candii. Man i Need To Forget About Candii. She Did Me Wrong & i Did Her Wrong. Time To Move On Son. i Was Kissing Stephanie & She Bit My Lip. Im Turned On Right Now . i Wanna Fuck Like Right Now.

" Lemme Take You To My Crib?" i Said Holdin Her.

" Alright Boo" She Said.

im Hella Tipsy & i Know She is Too.

" Yo Bruh Ima Bounce " i Said To Mia Doin Our Hand Shake.

" Iight Homie Becareful Driving " Said Mia.

i Walked To The Car With My Arm Around Stephanie & She Was Hella Cute. i Drove Home & Let Steph & Myself Inside.

We Sat On The Couch & Just Got To Know Eachother.

" So How Old Are You?" i Asked Her.

" 20" She Said Holdin My Hand.

" Ah Im 19 Turnin 20 inna Few Days. " i Said Smiling.

i Grabbed Her By Her Waist & Sat Her On Top Of Me. i Kissed Her & Grabbed Her Ass. She Lifted Up My Shirt & Took It Off. i Had My Sportsbra On & She Was Feeling On My Abs As She Kissed Me. i Was Turned On At This Point. So i Took Her Shirt Off & Unclipped Her Bra. Damn Her Boobs Is A1 & So Is She. i Started Lickin On Her Boobs & i Sucked On Her, Leaving a Hickie Right On Her Boob. I Left Another On Her Neck. i Went Back To Kissin Her & As i Kissed Her i Unbuttoned Her Pants. i Layed Her Down & i Was Ontop. i Was Licking Her Nipples Making My Way Down i Licked Her Down & Took Off Her Panties. Her Pussy Looked A1 as Well & i Was Craving It. i Licked It Slowly & She Moaned. She Grabbed My Head As i Ate Her Out & She Told Me To Go Faster. i Fingered Her & Made Sure She Felt Good. She Was Moaning Loud & She Orgasmed. Woah i Jus Made This Girl Orgasm. Well Shit Happens.

We Chilled For a Little After & it Was About 1 Am & We Was High As Fuck Off White Widow. We Kissed & Chilled.

" So You Needa Put Your Number In My Phone " i Said.

She Put it in.

" Listen Baby My Nigga On Her Way To Scoop Me, i Jus Texted You So Save My Number. im Out Chea " She Said Givin Me a Kiss.

Damn Shawty Jus Left Me With a Pound Of Weed. Wellll ima Take My Ass On To Bed.

Next Morning i Woke Up Buzzed. i Had 294 Text Messages From Candii .

" What Girl?" i Texted Back.

" Dont Give Me No Bitch Ass Attitude. i Wanna See You" She Texted Me.

" Aha No, You a Trip Shawty. i Dont Wanna Keep Gettin Hurt By You, its Better if We Stay Away From Eachother." i Texted Back.

" No Its Not Audrey! Cant You See That i Love You? Is You Blinde Or What? Man Wheres Your Head? Your Mind Is Gone! "She Texted.

" Chill Out Man, Dont Get Gassed Up But Where You Tryna Meet At? " i Said Inna Text.

" ChuckeeCheese, im Taking My Niece So Yeah" She Texted Back.

" Iight Be There in Bout 40 Min " i Texted Back.

i Got Out Of Bed & Showered. i Washed My Face & Through On Some Cargos w/ My Nike Socks & My Black Vans. a Vans Shirt & My Sex,Dubstep,Drugs Beanie. My Tats Looked Clean & i Did Too.

i Got My Keys & Phone & Headed Out.

" im Outside" i Texted Candii.

" Come Inside " She Texted Back.

i Went Inside & Candii Looked Beautiful As Ever. She Had a Bun In Her Hair, My Big Sweater On & Some Skinny Jeans With Her Ugs.

" i Know i Look Ugly & i Know You Mad At Me But We Needa Talk " She Said.

" You Look Beautiful & Wassup? i Said.

" i Miss You" She Said Looking In My Eyes.

" i Miss You Too." i Said Hugging Her.

im Never Gonna Be Able To Move On From Candii. i Love Candii. Shes The One i Can Fight With But Make Up With.

" Do You Still Love Me? " She Asked.

" ima Always Love You Girl " i Said Looking Down At Her.

" Anything You Needa Tell Me? You Actin Guilty " She Said.

" i Fucked a Girl Last Night" i Said. Some Lady Heard Me Say It & Looked At Me Crazy.

" WHAT THE FUCK AUDREY?!!??? " Candii Yelled Hella Loud.

" What? im Single " i Said Confused.

" You Sure Are, Fuck You & The Love You Got For Me. i Fuckin Hate You Estupida! " She Snapped As She Walked Away into The Arcade Section.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDD....

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

ANYTHING TO SAY? KIK ME @WAVYGIRLMELI

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

OR KIK @WAVYGIRLMELI @WAVYGIRLMELI.

INSTAGRAM? @WAVYGIRLMELI @WAVYGIRLMELI

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT.

I LOVE MY DOPE READERS. ♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥ツツ