Too Gay To See Straight.

" Chill Out! " i Said Walkin After Her & Grabbin Her Hand.

" Dont Fuckin Touch Me " She Said Backing Up From Me.

" Dont Trip Candii, im Single " i Said.

" i Know You Is, But i Thought Me & You Was Workin On Things " She Said Confused & Yelling.

" Stop Being So Loud, We Was Til Sam Showed Up" i Said.

" FUCK SAM, Audrey i Love You. HELLLLLO Cant You Fucking See it? " She Yelled.

" Oh My God Chill Out Girl Can We Talk Civilized? " I Said.

" No Audrey im Jus Done. i Cant No More. Sorry " She Said " Come On Baby Lets Go " She Said Grabbing Her Nieces Hand.

" Come Back Candii " i Said But She Had Walked Out & Got In Her Mustang After She Buckled Her Niece Up inda Backseat. i Ran & She Rolled Down The Window.

" i Wish You Understood " She Said.

" i Love You " i Said. But She Drove Off.

i Ran To My Car & Followed Her. She Pulled Up To Her Crib & i Did Too. i Know She Seen Me.

i Got Out My Car & She Got Out Hers.

" Watchu Want? " She Said.

" You Wanted To Talk So im Here To Give You What You Want." i Said Crossing My Hands.

" Audrey YOU FUCKED A GIRL, Then You Tryna Speak To Me? i Understand You Single But i Seriously Thought We Was Workin On Things. Got Me Gassed Fa What." She Said Crying. i Held Her & Jus Heard Her Crying In My Chest. it Feels So Right When Shes In My Arms.

" What i Gotta Do To Make it Up To You? ill Do Anything Candii. Anything." i Said Holding Her.

She Didnt Say Anything. She Walked Inside & Let Me In.

" Go Upstairs & Take a Nap. ima Have Lunch Ready For You By The Time You Up Baby" She Said To Her Niece.

" Candii, " i Said.

" Mhm? " She Answered Wiping Her Tear. i Walked Up To Her & Hugged Her.

" Audrey, i Need You To Tell Me How Things Between Me & You Finna Work. Cus i Dont Wanna Get Hurt Anymore " She Said.

" Last Night When i Fucked That Girl. You Were On My Mind. When im Doing Tattoos, Your On My Mind. i Love You Candii. No One Else. im Just Hurt. Because You Fucked Around With Sam. So i Felt The Urge To Mess w/ Other Girls. i Know i Did Wrong & im Saying Im Sorry , i Want Us To Work " i Said Hugging Her.

" So If Me & You Work, That Means Its Just Me & You. No Body Else." Said Candii.

" Jus Us. Fuck The Wrest " i Said Grabbing Her Chin & Kissing Her.