Too Gay To See Straight.

" Lmaooooo Wasnt Yall Mad At Eachother?! " Said Mia in a Text.

" Lmfao Yeah, im Still Mad At Her For Walkin Upon Me W/ Sam Triflan Ass & She Still Mad At Me For Fuckin a Stripper. & You Know How When a Puertorican is Pissed, its SexyAs Fuck So i Just Braught Her In & We Fucked. We Still Mad Tho Aha." i Texted Mia Back.

" Ahh Drey Got Some Pussy!! " Said Mia In a Text.

it Was About 7pm & i Jus Wanna Be With Candii Even Though im Tight With Her.

"Aye Whatchu Doin?" i Texted Candii.

" None Of Your Business " She Texted Back.

Candii's P.O.V

" Well Damn Shawty. if Eatin You Out Wasnt Enough Than What Is?" i Got a Text From Audrey.

" So You Tellin Me She Gave You Head & You Laying Next To Me Right Now?" Said Sam.

" Well... Sam Jus Let Me Explain." i Said.

" Naw Bitch Get Out My House" Said Sam.

"Who The Fuck is You Callin a Bitch? if Anything You a Stud That Fight Like a Bitch Cus You a Bitch & The Bitchness Is Coming Out Of You So Bye Bitch! Oh & i Only Messed w/ You Was To Make Audrey Mad." i Said Getting My Keys & Leaving.

" Come to My House " i Texted Audrey.

Audrey P.o.V

" im Outside" I Texted Candii.

She Came Out & Hugged Me.

" Um.. Why You Hugging Me" i Asked Confused. But i Hugged Her Back.

" Audrey. Your it "

"Aha im What Shorty?" i Said Confused Smiling.

" Your It, Like Fuck Sam. im in Love With You " She Said. She Looked So Cute Right Now.

" Bae, i Love You More Than You Think, We Both Fucked Up." i Said Grabbing Her Hands & Looking into Her Eyes.

a Tear Just Came Out Her Eye As She Looked Up At Me in My Eyes .

" Naw Baby Dont Cry " i Said Whiping Her Tear. i Gave Her a Kiss & a Tightass Hug.

i Walked inside With Her . Candii So Short & im Hella Tall Compared To Her.

i Sat Down on The Couch & She Sat On My Lap.

" You Know i Got You Right? im Always Finna Be Their For You No Matter What & im Keepin My Word Cus Girl i Love You & True Love Dont Never Fade." i Said.

i Realized Candii Had Fell Asleep On Me & i Watched Her Sleep.

SORRY SHORT UPDATE!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL & I GOTTA GET READY! WISH ME LUCK ♡♡

COMMENT COMMEMT COMMENT.