Annajelly

Sorry for not posting much, I will try to start more often.

Annabeth sat up in bed faster than a bullet. Sweat poured down her cheeks, and her deep breathing led her brother that was still up reading to believe she had a nightmare. Only Annabeth knew what she had seen. She had been mourning the loss of her beloved Percy for days, and she now knew it wasn't over. She had seen Percy getting intimate with the girl from the ancient story's, Calypso.

"It's going to hurt," said Percy speaking calmly and lowly. "I want this, I need this. I have waited for eons for this" cried Calypso. Percy slid his length inside the beautiful Calypso making her tense, and frightened. "Uhhh Iiiiii" Calypso hurt but wasn't hurt. Calypso was shocked, but not shocked. "Clap, Clap, Clap" Percy's length slid in and out of Calypso causing her to moan. "Oh my gods, PERCY!!, FILL ME!!" screamed Calypso, feeling like her life was complete. "Ohh-Oh O my gosh, Im-I gonna cum" said Percy feeling more satisfaction them ever. Percy was tired of holding back, and let it all go. Everything. All his emotions, all his thoughts, everything was put into this, this act of love.

Annabeth walked into the Aphrodite cabin, talking to Piper first. "Hi Piper, have some time to talk" asked Annabeth in a more demanding way. "Uh, Yea sure Annie. What's up"? questioned Piper. "I saw something about Percy last night. He's not dead, but you can't tell anyone!" demanded the furious looking Annabeth. "Wait-WHAT!" shouted the very excited Piper. "Well, what did you see? Maybe we can go find him?" asked Piper. "That's kinda the problem, uh, Percy, he ah HEWASHAVINGSEXWITHCALYPSO" cried Annabeth. This hadn't affected Annabeth until she had said it out loud. Now she felt really ill, all of her hurt. Annabeth felt anger boil up inside her. Her cheeks got rosy red and she knew what she was going to do. Annabeth was going to kill Calypso. With that, she stormed out of the Aphrodite cabin before Piper had time to reply.