Everything

Calypso POV
I set up In my bed, to see that my lover was not next to me. This was very very odd, I thought to myself. Percy always waited on me! He was my everything, and I was his everything. I couldn't go a moment without him, so I decided I best go and find him.
I walked out of the cave, being instantly hit by the Suns streaking heat waves. My eyes hurt, as they slowly adapted to the bright light. "AHH, this is why I need Percy to put better lights in the cave!" I pouted. I was super tired of my eyes being hurt. I looked around the island for my lover. Suddenly, "Swooossshhhh" my body flew through the air, then I landed on some soft skin. Percy somehow managed to tackle me, but still, get underneath me.
"What was that for, Seaweed brain!"
I shouted. Percy looked at me right in his eyes. I felt that I could see memories through his eye, and then I remembered. Annabeth. She always called him Seaweed Brain..... Whoooops. To get Percy out of this trance, I did what any girl would do to their boyfriend at this moment. I took a step back and slapped him right in the face. He instantly looked up at me. He was serious. Very serious.
So, I started to run... As fast as I could! Surprisingly enough (I know), Percy was already right behind me. He ran right in front of me, once again knocking me over, falling on him. This time he instantly attacked my lips with that of his own.
Sea attacked my lips. I could taste the sweet sea on his lips this time. It felt like an eternity, but eternity was not enough as he broke the kiss for some air.
"Uhhhh hmmm," said a voice from behind me. Quickly, I hopped off of a blushing Percy, as we both stood up. I saw a face I had not seen in a long time. The face belonged, to the messenger god, Hermes. "Percy," he asked awkwardly. "Yes, Hermes" pronounced a very calm Percy. "I have a message for you, from the Olympic council". Hermes paused for a second... "We have some good, and some not so good news... Ohh where shall we begin"?

I will attempt to update more... Hoped you enjoyed it!

Want a Lemon? Comment it below