Meetings, Godhood, and Love

Today was the day. I knew it before I had even awoken. Today, I, Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Guardian of Olympus, and Ladykiller (Kill en em with his looks ;) ) was scared. Scared was an understatement. I was scared Shitless. I was not ready for what was to come. Hermes hinted at it being Godhood, but you know lots of gossip goes around Olympus. I was very very curious about what the meeting today was about. I sat in bed until I decided to get up to get ready.

I was just getting out of the shower when Calypso entered the Bathroom and saw me. She quickly kissed my lips, and then in about a second grabbed my manhood. She must still be excited from last night I thought to myself. Calypso undressed in-front of me as she was getting in the shower. I couldn't help but look at her perfect breasts, and ohh that perfect slit, I thought as she started to take off her thong.

"Hey, pervert... Eyes are up here" Calypso said with a volley girl giggle.

"I was just admiring how sexy my girl was, plus you were not calling me a perv last night" I replied whilst laughing at her.

"Whatever dork, I'm taking a shower," she said while turning on the Fossett and getting in. I walked to my dresser and picked out my best good-looking clothes. I put on some underwear, then a Nike skateboard shirt, followed by my best khakis, and finally Nike socks as well as my favorite pair of vans. OG Thug was an understatement.  I thought to myself as I do many times. Who knew I was so weird. I guess it was good that I was going into today thinking of myself highly. That may be just what I need to survive... Soon enough I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened to a bored Hermes. 

"Yeah...well the Gods sent me to get you... so let's go." blurted Hermes who was obviously in a hurry.  "Is Calypso aloud to come?... I asked Hermes with a puppy dog face. "The council voted on it, and sadly it's a no... but if everything goes good and you marry her if you become a god you will be able to free her," replied Hermes. "Ok.. Ok, so I just have to marry her once I'm a god and everything is good?" I asked "Basically... I'm sure there might be some uh ah arguments among the others, but according to ancient law... yes" replied Hermes sounding very smart. "Ok... Calypso is in the shower so let me quickly write her a note to read when she gets out" I said picking up a pen not really caring about Hermes. 

"Dear Calypso, Hey babe. Me and Hermes went to the council as you expected. I'm very sorry but the gods will not let you come. I should be back later tonight. If I become a god I promise I will fix your situation here on this island. Love you baby. -Percy."

As soon as I put down the pen I was standing right outside of the throne room. 

"Come in Perseus Jackson!" A voice boomed from the outside as I walked into the room. Everyone was looking at me. I felt scared because they were all a good 10 feet taller than myself. "Perseus, We have called you here today because we are requiring a new god. Lord Chaos creator of the universe said we need another and is making us choose you. Even though some may disagree" said Zeus as he looked at Ares. 

"And so... I have had to contact the fates to receive your powers, symbol, and sacred animal," said Athena. "We have all agreed that your dad is to tell you," Athena said replying to her last statement. 

I looked at my dad who seemed to have a tear in his eye. "Son. I'm so proud of you. I can't believe that one of my own has gotten to this point." he said about to cry. "Ohhh... get on with it" shouted Zeus. At once Poseidon stood to attention and continued. "Well son, you are the god of Time. Your symbol is the wave, and your sacred animal is the wolf." he stopped for a second and continued "Just like other gods you have some other powers rather than your main domain. For you, you still have my domain of the sea, as well as the earth, and swordsmanship" my father stopped talking and Zeus chimed in. "Perseus. It is not every day A god with your powers is born. It is very likely that you could beat every one of us here. Lord Chaos has chosen you because he knows that your loyalty is unbelievable and he knows for certain you will lay down your life for us and Olympus if need be." he spoke.

Now Hera talked "Percy, You shall now and forever be known as Perseus God of Time, and Protector of Olympus. Bane to Lord Chaos".  Wait... what did I just hear. "Bane to Lord Chaos... what exactly does that mean?" I asked Hera but instead Athena replied. "Oh Perseus you have never been the smartest. Lord Chaos requests to talk to you tomorrow. He must have big plans for you if he has already claimed you as his bane." giggled a happy Athena. "Woah" was all i said.

God of time, prince of the sea, earth powers, and bane to lord Chaos? Today was one crazy day. 

"Here we go" yelled Zeus as I got blasted by a huge yellow bolt. I looked at the ceiling as my eyes closed to oblivion.