Interlude

It's been a while, huh?
Haha... Yeah. Sorry about that. I figured you guys deserve to know what I've been up to and why I couldn't make a new chapter for so long, so if you're curious, here's why. If not, that's fine. I'll upload this at the same time as a new chapter, so there's still some new content for you guys. (But there's also going to be an announcement!)

The first reason is the storage problem.
So, Wattpad has this thing where if you don't have enough storage you literally can't do anything. I've been running low on storage for some time now but recently it was so low that Wattpad refused to run. I couldn't edit my story and make any new chapters. I couldn't even read anybody else's work. This basically rendered Wattpad useless for a while as I was getting myself together. It took ages for my camera roll to work but since then I've deleted some pictures.
The second reason is how busy I've been.
I haven't had a day off in two weeks because of this camping trip and I'm honestly exhausted... Fortunately, I have a long weekend and then two weeks off! (I'm spending some of that time holidaying in NY, but it'll definitely be more likely that I have time to update)

I hope you can forgive me! Look forward to more updates in the future.

The other thing I have to discuss is an announcement!
Lately, I've been thinking about this whole Wattpad thing. And I've also been thinking about what I'm here for. I joined Wattpad because I love to write and share ideas. I love the school idol chatroom, but a part of me feels as though I'm not doing the best I can possibly do, you know? I want to challenge myself with a typical formatted story. I had an idea for another Love Live! comedy which I think (I hope?) you'll like as much as you (seem to?) like the chatroom.
Please, please, please let me know if that sounds good to you.

Thank you so much everyone!
Seriously, the support you guys leave is overwhelming and it makes me so happy! You're all the best. Thanks.