9 - Hanayo's Secret

RinNyan made the room.
RinNyan added HanayoAndRice, Maki, NicoNii, Elichika, HonokaBread, KotoriLovesAlpacas, ArcheryUmi and NozomiPower to the room.

RinNyan: Guys, Kayo-chin has a secret, nyan!
HanayoAndRice: Nooo, don't tell them!
NozomiPower: Ooh, now I'm intrigued ;)
HonokaBread: TELL US OMG
RinNyan: Hanayo runs a popular fan account... for u's!
Elichika: You mean a fanpage for herself?
NicoNii: YOU TOO?
NicoNii: HERE'S ME THINKING I WAS THE ONLY ONE
KotoriLovesAlpacas: ...
ArcheryUmi: How shameless...
HanayoAndRice: It's not what it looks like! I promise ;-;
HanayoAndRice: I'd been running the account for a long time, a while before u's even began! During that time, my account got kind of popular online, and I had about 15,000 followers...
HonokaBread: 15000?!
HonokaBread: HOLY BREAD
ArcheryUmi: Just let her tell the damn story, Honoka...
HanayoAndRice: Anyway, when u's started, we were so popular in the idol world that my followers practically demanded me to start posting about u's! I couldn't explain to them that I'm part of u's, because otherwise I'd reveal my identity and I wouldn't be able to run the account like I used to... So I started posting about u's and posing as a fan, but I started gaining followers really quickly, and before I knew it I had 50,000 followers who wanted me to only post about u's! And that's how I ended up here...
Elichika: I see...
NozomiPower: So, I suppose you have a similar reasoning, Nicocchi?
NicoNii: ...
Maki: Nico...?
NicoNii: I mean- I guess you can say it's a similar kind of thing?
RinNyan: Then what's your story, nyan?
NicoNii: I started my fan account while I was in the other idol group. During this time I gathered a small following of about 80,000 followers?
NozomiPower: Nico...
NicoNii: Fine then... 80...
NicoNii: The account was dedicated to posting pictures of the shining idol that is myself, the legendary Nico Yazawa.
Maki: Ew.
NicoNii: sHH
NicoNii: Anyway, the account inevitably died without the shining light of Nico Yazawa when her idol group disbanded. But when u's started, the account was revived and a new audience was attracted by my beauty!
KotoriLovesAlpacas: And then...?
NicoNii: My account got tons of attention! Before I knew it, 80 suddenly turned into 100,000!
ArcheryUmi: You mean 100?
NicoNii: 100 THEN
NicoNii: But then people started telling me it was rude to act as if 'the other members didn't exist' and people were telling me that I was 'self-centered' or something... What is that even supposed to mean? It's not my fault I was born this beautiful, after all. Anyway, as much as these people must be blind not to see the radiance of the breathtaking Nico Yazawa, I reluctantly gave them what they wanted. Now, I'm stuck posting about you guys.
Maki: ...
NicoNii: ... What?
Elichika: ...
NozomiPower: ...
HonokaBread: ...
KotorLovesAlpacas: ...
RinNyan: ...
ArcheryUmi: ...
HanayoAndRice: ...
NicoNii: wHAT

Maki removed NicoNii from the room.

Elichika: Thanks, Maki...
HonokaBread: Much better :D
NozomiPower: I'm going to washi-washi her so much tomorrow.
ArcheryUmi: I'll love arrow shoot her
ArcheryUmi: With an actual arrow

KotoriLovesAlpacas removed ArcheryUmi from the room.

Elichika: Thanks, Kotori...
HonokaBread: Much safer :')