Beacon Hills

R I L E Y

"I can't wait for Maya to come back to Beacon Hills" I exclaimed beaming with joy. "You missed her huh?" Allison asked smiling. "Of course she's my best friend" I replied. "And she's my cousin. Your both growing up and now your starting High school together" Lydia gushed. "Kinda like me and you hey Alli" she added. Allison stood beside Lydia hooking her arm around her neck. "Yeh guess they are" she smiled.
"What times Maya getting here?" I questioned impatiently. "Right around ..." "Hey guys! Riles!!!" A familiar voice screeched. "Now" Lydia finished laughing. I ran to Maya embracing her into a long hug. "Hey remember me cuz?" Lydia joked. "Of course I do" Maya untangled her self from me and hugged Lydia tight. "Iv missed you all so much. At least I'm here for good now" she sighed. I froze "for good? YOUR STAYING?!" I screamed excitedly. Lydia and Allison looked at each other smirking "wait did you two know?" I guessed. "Whoops must have slipped our minds" Lydia shrugged. "Yep sorry sis guess we're getting old" Alli giggled.
"Hey guys it's time for dinner" Mrs Martin called to us.
>>>>>>>>>
"I'm so happy I'm staying Riles, iv missed you so much life's lonely without a best friend to take on the world with" Maya exclaimed whilst clasping my hand in hers. "Well you will always have me and so let's take on the world. Well let's take on high school and then the world" I laughed. "Right. High school we made it Riley." She squeezed my hand. "Sure did peaches" I said straightening my lips into a smile. "Goodnight Riley" "Goodnight Maya"

Aw Love how close these four are.
Like & Comment