Breathless

L U C A S

My breath was hitched and I felt the pain in my hands as blood spilled out. I punched the wall making a hole. "Hey calm down okay" Scott instructed. "Listen to me Lucas. You can get over your anger just breath. Think of what makes you happy create an anchor" he encouraged. Instantly she came into my mind. Her soft, silky hair. Her beautiful big eyes. Her luscious lips. "You okay now?" Stiles questioned. "Yeh I'm okay" I muttered. "Lucas we don't wanna make you angry again but we need to know. You have never met Riley before so why would you do that for her?" Scott asked me curiously. "She's Allison's sister and we agreed to protect her and that's what I did" I wheezed, still trying to get my breath back. "Just don't do it again. Look at how angry you are" Scott nagged. "Your angers almost as bad as Liam's" Stiles joked. "Hey you know how I have that super hearing thing? Well I'm super hearing you Stiles" Liam exclaimed as he entered the room.
"What's your anchor then Lucas? Mines Allison's is your a person or a place?" Scott quizzed. "It's the place I grew up" I lied "it can always calm me down..."

        R I L E Y

"How do you know Lucas?" Maya persisted. "I don't" "why would he stand up for you if he doesn't know you?" "I don't know?" I mumbled annoyed at her questions. "Well why is he always with Alli, Lydia and the rest of their friends? He's our age and there older" Maya acknowledged "I don't know Maya! I just want to go to sleep so let me go to sleep pleaseeeee" I pleaded. Maya giggled "okay night" and then we both fell into the darkness which was called sleep.

>>>>>>>>>
         L Y D I A
"Do you think Riley and Maya are safe?" I queried. "Of Brandon? Yeh I'm sure now Lucas 'spoke' to him he will stay away" Alli muttered. "No. Of the supernatural" I blurted. Alli's eyes widened "shh they might hear. That would be putting them in danger" Alli whispered. "Sometimes I wonder whether there in more danger by not knowing though because they don't have the skills to protect themselves against anything that could come after them" I admitted. Allison stepped forwards "woah woah woah your not seriously thinking we should tell them? Lydia that's the worst idea ever" "okay okay I'll leave it alone. Let's just get to school" I murmured.
>>>>>>>>
The bell sounded through the rooms. "Hey Lydia I'm going out tonight with Scott" Allison smirked "he makes you happy doesn't he?" I smiled. She nodded her head "yeh he really does. I love him so much maybe soon you will find someone like that for yourself. Someone who makes your heart beat fast and the whole world stop" she empathised "yeh Allison I still remember your last speech about love in the car and anyway I have Jackson" I muttered. She laughed and then we left. I walked out and stopped dead in my tracks. I saw something that has always been there but somehow this time it was different. The whole world went silent and my heart raced fast. I couldn't breath but it wasn't a bad thing. It was the most extraordinary feeling ever just like Allison had described it. I saw him standing at my locker like every day. He would always be there but right now I see him in another way. But I have Jackson I can't feel this way about Stiles Stilinski. He's had a crush on me since third grade and iv never felt this way about him. What could have changed? I think I feel  the same way Alli had described it to me...

I needed some Stydia because they are my ultimate ship! Iv kind of used what Allison said to Lydia about relationships and turned it into this.
Who was Lucas thinking about? Who is his anchor???