What just happened?!

R I L E Y

"What was Theo trying to make do?" I pestered curiously. I noticed Liam and Lucas look at each other "what do you mean?" Liam played dumb. I sighed and gave them a look "I'm not stupid you clearly knew that he was up to something and came to help or something like that" I claimed. "No we didn't. We came to tell you Lydia needed you" Lucas implied. "Lydia's fine. She isn't having a mental break down right now so yeh that means she's fine" I claimed. "She was" Liam insisted making me shake my head "you guys are such bad liars" I confessed making Lucas chuckle. "I need to make a phone call keep an eye on him Riles" Liam said motioning his head in Lucas' direction "Hey!" Lucas yelled jokingly. I giggled. "What are you laughing at?" Lucas smirked. I stood up straight "oh nothing" I said biting my lip. "Hmm" he spoke whilst coming closer and taking a bite from the chocolate I was currently holding and eating. "Lucas! Chocolates important to me you should know that!" I cried. "Aww sorry Riles" he mumbled before squirting me with a can of whipped cream he had been hiding behind his back. I screamed "LUCAS! Stop please" I begged. "Why should I?" He responded "because you love me" I answered mockingly. "Nooo... I don't think that counts as a reason" he declared before continuing to squirt me with the whipped cream. I looked around for a weapon "aha" I yelled before turning around and pouncing at him with a can of string cheese. "Riley! I'm sorry look ill stop just please put down the cheese" he pleaded. I stepped forwards "why should I?" I questioned raising my eyebrow. He stopped and positioned his face in a thinking way "because you love me" he replied "nooo...I don't think that counts as a reason" I mocked in his voice before we both began to squirt each other again. "Okay okay I'm out! It's all ran out" I screamed. "Yeh me too" he chuckled. He looked so cute covered in cheese. I turned to put the can down but slipped. I closed my eyes and waited for the hard hit but I didn't feel it. I opened  my eyes to find Lucas' arm around my waist. I laughed awkwardly and saw him bite his lip. The distance between us began to close in as we became very close. "Riley? You home?" Allison's voice suddenly sounded through the house. As Lucas quickly let go off me and we stepped away from each other. "Oh my god" Scott claimed once he walked in. Allison's eyes widened "what happened here?" She yelled. I looked at Lucas and he looked at me and we tried to hold in our laughter but it was impossible. "Sorry Alli" I muttered trying to stifle my laughter. "Clean this up" she ordered as I nodded my head. "I'll help" Lucas offered "you better" I replied smiling up at him. "How's Lyds been?" Stiles questioned eagerly. "I haven't seen her yet" I admitted before returning to the cleaning. "That's strange" Kira mumbled before we heard a large crash. Everyone looked at each other before we all stampeded out of the room. I saw Liam laying on the floor looking hurt with Lydia just standing there doing nothing. "Lydia?" Stiles said her name delicately. She looked up at him. Liam grunted and I stepped forwards to help him up but Lucas held me back "wait I think Lydia's in her dream like state we need to be care ful" he warned. I nodded my head and looked back to Lydia. "R..Riley" she stuttered. All eyes landed on me. "Riley" she repeated. I looked at her confused "maybe Riley can wake her?" Scott suggested. "But what if she gets hurt" Allison worried. "I n..need R..Ri..Riley" she stuttered once more. I stepped forwards and slowely walk towards Lydia. She looked to me silently. I took my hand and placed it softly on hers to comfort her and drag her out of her dream but instead I got a vision or a memory.

I was back to being a baby. "Oh she's beautiful. My little Riley our Ray or sunshine she looks just like Alli" my mum said to my dad with tears in their eyes. "Now for our deal" a deep voice said from the distance. My dad gulped and nodded his head "of course. I never go back on my word" he told the figure that was walking towards the baby me. He stood tall in front of me and I let out a little smile and waved my shrivelled little fingers at him. I saw tears coming from my parents eyes but they weren't the same as before. They weren't happy tears. They were sad and frightened tears. I looked back to the strange man as he leant closer and fed me something from his hand. It tasted bitter but strong. He fed me his blood. And then he just disappeared. My dad scooped me up into his arms "I'm so sorry Riley" "she's so innocent how could we do this to her?" My mum cried. I looked around with my little oval eyes confused "she doesn't know she's just a baby we can keep her safe" my dad said. "We will always keep her safe..."

"Riley? Riley!" A voice dragged me from the memory of baby me. My eyes became clear and I saw Allison crying and Scott holding her back. My attention turned to Lydia who was just staring at me. What was that vision? Why was I feeling so different now? What did Lydia have to do with it? The questioned whirled around my mind before I started to feel dizzy and my knees weakened. I fell to the ground and everything went.
Fuzzy...Dark...BLANK.