Chapter 3

Last time on  Crystalized Metal

" Oh shoot we gotta go ", "You guys wanted to join Fairy tail right ?," Yeah "

Present time

"Woah it's huge " Mika and Lucy said at the same time. Natsu opened the door " I'm Back!!! " some random guy came up to him " Hey Natsu, I hear you-" He got punched in the face " You lied to me " What do you mean?? I was just passing on the rumor I heard " They started fighting and soon the whole guild joined and I got pushed for a bit, then I heard a sweet voice " Hello, did you want to join the guild ?" I turned around and saw " OH MY GOD!!! IT'S MIRAJANE " She giggled but then a huge guy landed on her " Oh my god are you ok??? " Don't worry, this happens all the time " then I see her spirit coming out of her mouth" Nooo !! Miraaaa !! " I push the spirit back in her and I heard Lucy scream and some stuff happened and suddenly Natsu was laughing but got squished by a huge foot.

~Timeskip after meeting the master, and joining and the Macao mission, currently in the Everlue Mansion ~

Lucy dressed up as a maid but got totally rejected and now we're in the mansion trying to find the book " Hey, Lucy I found it! " Natsu had the book in his hands " That's great Natsu! " Now time to burn it !! " What? No! " But that was the mission Lucy!! " Yeah but....Can I read it first? " Fineee " just as she was about to do that Everlue popped up with his ugly maids " So you found it huh? Give it Ugly! " Natsu stood in front of Lucy " Lucy, go with Happy, don't let him get it, me and Lani will hold them " Understood " She stood up and ran away with Happy  " Oh no you don't, Open Gate of the Maid: Virgo !! " A huge maid with pink hair appeared, looking like an angry gorrilla " What is it that you want Master? " keep them busy while I go after the girl " Yes master " Everlue went underground to go after Lucy " Alright, let's go !! " Natsu said while cracking his knuckles 

* sorry for the time skip but timeskip to after they defeated Everlue and gave the book *

" That was awesome Lu! I guess you did get your revenge " Yeah, he deserved it " we laughed as we walked back to her apartment " Wait, Mika where are you staying? " Oh in a hotel for the time being. " Alright, see you tomorrow then " Bye Lu! " she went inside and I started walking towards the hotel, and as I did I passed by the park and saw Natsu sitting under a tree with a sad face so I decided to go to him " Hey Pyro " he looks up " Mika, what's up? " Don't what's up me, what's wrong? " Nothing, why are you asking ? " Natsu, you can't hide it, I saw your face, tell me what's bothering you, well you don't have to but I learned that if something's bothering you and you talk about it with a friend you feel a bit better " he sighs " I'm just thinking about a very close friend named Aquaria, she died a few years back, she meant everything to me, I still beat myself up because I was so weak, I couldn't protect her and now she's gone " I look at him and hug him " Don't...... She wouldn't want you to... I bet if she was here now she would say let it go, by that I mean it wasn't your fault and be happy with the good memories of her that you have " he looks at me and smiles " Thanks Mika, you actually remind me of her " Really? Well..... If there's anything I could help you with let me know " I stand up " I'm gonna okay? I'm tired " I put my hand on his shoulder " She would be proud of you " I wave goodbye and walk away ' poor boy, this Aquaria meant allot to him, he doesn't deserve that, speaking of that, I wonder where metal head is.... ' I look up and the sky is darkening " wherever you are, hope you remember me and have a good night " I got to the hotel and went in my room to rest.

" Goodnight to all my friends, may the heavens smile upon you all "