Chapter: 15

Mika woke up with such a bad feeling in her stomach, like something bad was gonna happen.Something very bad. But she decided not to dwell on it and took a shower, and wore a black skirt and a white blouse and wrapped a pink ribbon around my neck,some pink tights,black boots and she put my hair in a ponytail and with a pink ribbon.

Mika's P.O.V

I was walking towards the guild and saw that it was destroyed and everyone looking very pissed and sad " What happened here?? " The guild was attacked........ By Phantom Lord, And they hurt team shadow gear.... " I look at the guild again and saw multiple metal poles through the roof and everything " Why?..... " Suddenly there was a few flying mages that flew because of their wind magic and a weird witch looking guy with black lipstick and he screamed while pointing towards me "  GET HER !!! I NEED THAT GIRL " The men flew towards me and grabbed me " They got Mika!! " Cana screamed while they flew away with me to their guild.

* meanwhile with Fairy Tail *

" They have one of our own..... They destroyed our guild, that's unforgivable, but taking one of our own is WAR!!!!! " Said Master Makarov and everyone agreed " I hope she's OK, but the thing I don't get is why she didn't fight back " said Lucy " Maybe she wanted them to take her so she could beat them up herself " said Gray " No matter, we must go help her " Said Master " Let's go my children!! Let's go save Mika!! " YEAH !!! " Everyone headed to the Phantom Lord guild.

* With Mika and José *

"What do you want with me ? " I ask José,I was chained to a wall " Remember the family that took you in? " My eyes widen " What have you done? What have they done? " he started laughing " Well they payed me to bring you back to them, or let's say your father payed me, to do it, sadly your mother died " My eyes turn glassy " No...... NO!!! I WON'T GO BACK !!! " My eyes turned pink and my hair turned pale pink and floated up, I got a few pink scales running from my hands to my elbows, I got claws as well, and my sides of my body and my feet to my knees and some on my cheeks got scales,my outfit also changed, I had a very dark pink like swimsuit that showed my middle, like between my chest and my naval, I got a pink dragon tail and some pink wings, and some crystals peeking out on each side of my head. José laughed " Looks like someone's angry, anyways, tell me where the crystals are!!! " I look at him very much pissed " never..... My mother protected them with her life!! I will never reveal the location to a low life like you !!! " Why you little brat " He summoned some of his magic and hit me with his death rays but I was protected by my scales " H-how?.... " My scales protect me, your attempts are useless " I made some crystals shoot out where I was chained and broke them " No!!! You are not escaping !! " he was about to attack but I hit him where the sun don't shine and went to the window and focused on my hearing ' Natsu........ He's coming ' I took a breath and jumped and felt the air around me and then suddenly " MIKA!!!!!! " He grabs me and we fall and I fell on top of him " Thanks Natsu... But this fight is not over " He looks at me seriously and we both run back to the broken entrance and see Master looking drained and almost everyone defeated and Erza crying but I ignored that and went straight to master " Master, Who did this??? " Please Mikaela, Let's just go to help Master " Erza comes up to me and I look at her for a while, I feel myself turn back to normal and nod while grabbing master and walking out " You guys better pray for forgiveness..... " I had a shadow covering my eyes " Because what you did is not gonna save you from the wrath of the daughter of the crystals " I look back at them then and then everyone retreaded.