NEW YEAR SPECIAL

Normal P.O.V

It was finally New Year! The guild was celebrating it by throwing a big party with beer and fireworks and of course magic, Sirra was jumping all over the place and giving people a cheery happy new year and Gajeel just sitting and looking at her, outside he seemed emotionless but inside he was kinda happy to see her happy.

Sirra's P.O.V

I was looking for Natsu, I saw him a few minutes ago, people were laughing, talking, drinking, the usual but it was even more cheerful, Juvi was clinging on Gray, it was cute, Erzii with her cake and new year spirit, it was amazing " Hey Sirra! Who you looking for? " Natsu! You!! " I jumped on him and hugging him real tight " Happy new Year bro~ " He laughed " Happy new Year " I got off him and ran towards Gajeel " Hey tin man " He looked at me with a face " Alright, sorry " I kissed his cheek " Happy new Year " He smirked " Happy new Year " I sit in between his legs facing him and grabbed his hair pulling him closer " Why don't we celebrate at my house hmm? " He smirked " Why not? " we sneak out and head to my house.

- At the house -

We were drinking and watching fire works fly into the air " This year has been crazy huh? " He wrappes his arm around ny shoulder " Sure has Princess " I looked at him and I kissed him really quickly " Why pull away? " Reasons~ That's a little gift, but all in all, Gajeel Redfox, I love you " His eyes widen then he pulled me closer " No, i love YOU, you taught me to love again, just like when we were kids " I smiled and together we watched the fireworks till we fell asleep cuddling.

Okay that was ish. But idc, it's New Year and i wanted to make a scene, wasn't the most passionate but it was there.

Again Happy new Year, and you know what they say " New Year, New Anime " I changed it cuz in my case i won't be changing any time soon. Jk, i prolly will~ Byeeeeeee