Chapter 5

* Narrator's P.O.V *

The next day Mika woke up a bit shaken up, but she didn't mind that feeling, she rolled out of bed only to come face to face with a body..... A certain salmon haired boy to be exact.

Mika's P.O.V *

I screamed very loudly " N-n-natsu what are you-" I came here to wake you up but I fell asleep too " I stared at him for a while " Awww, that's sweet of you " I saw him blushing and looking down so I looked down and also blush " AHHHHHHH!!! PERVERT !! L-LOOK A-AWAY!!! >-< " I throw my pillow at him and run in the bathroom and quickly take a shower and wrap a towel around my wet hair and around myself and head out again "Natsu? " I look around and see he's gone. I go to my clothes ready, I grabbed a blue tank top and some jean short shorts and a jean jacket and some black boots and my favorite undergarments, as I was changing I was drying my hair I saw it was longer so I brushed it and put it in a high ponytail and wear my clothes and head in the kitchen and see Natsu eating my food " Alright Natsu you can leave now " I was planning to not tell him I'm going too " Alright, See ya soon Mika! " he jumped out the window just as Lucy arrived so we could leave

* At the station *

We arrived and saw Natsu and Gray fighting " Oh brother ....." They both kept on going till Erza showed up with tons of luggage " Natsu..... Gray.... I hope you weren't fighting " Us? No way! We're just happy to go on this mission, isn't that right best friend " Aye! " they said hugging each other " That's good, I always live seeing you both getting along " Erza notices us and walks towards us " Hello there, Lucy and Sirrajane was it ? " I spoke first " Yes, Hello Erza, before you ask, Mira asked Lucy to tag along to see how missions go, and she asked me to join her " She nods " I see, glad to have you both on board " I smile " Glad to help! " She was talking to Lucy and Natsu and Gray kept on fighting and every time Erza looked back they acted all weird and chummy. But anyways the train arrived and we got inside and left. Natsu started looking green and I was totally fine " I........... Hate.......... Trains " Natsu looked Luke he wanted to throw up " Don't you dare throw up on me!! " screamed Lucy " Natsu, switch places with Gray " Said Erza seriously, Natsu nodded and they switched and Erza grabbed his head " Now just relax " Aye..... " Said Natsu and Erza punched him in his stomach and knocked him out, everyone sweatdropped " That's Erza for ya " said Happy eating a fish.

* Timeskip to after Erza explains everything and they arrive at their destination and get attacked by the thugs  *

We were surrounded by thugs.... Well I called them thugs then " Hehehehe...... What can a pair of girls like  you do ?? " I smirked " More then you that's for sure " they got very angry " That's it, time to attack!! " they all had weapons of every sort and started to charge towards us " If that's how it's gonna be....... REQUIP !!! " Erza said and then she started to transform " Woah.... " Me and Lucy look at her in total aww as a bright  light surrounded her and her clothes disappeared and all the guys had heart eyes while she transformed into a beautiful armor, she had a long skirt covered with a bit of armor, a chest plate that showed her stomach and a lot of her cleavage and a pair of beautiful wings and a nice head piece with a wing in each side " Wooooow " me and Lucy exclaim " She looks gorgeous " Lucy and I had a bit of blush on our faces " so pretty.... " Happy flies near us " Yup, that's Heaven's Wheel armor, One of Erza's many armors " Erza summoned tons of swords " Dance my blades!! " as she pointed towards the thugs. They started to freak out and one screamed " IT'S HER!!!! THAT SCARLET HAIR, THE ARMOR, IT'S THE WUEEN OF THE FAIRIES ERZA SCARLET !!!! " They freaked out even more while the swords came down and sliced everyone " Erza's magic is so cool " I exclaim " I'd like to see her other armor's as well " After everyone was defeated Erza returned back to normal " That was amazing!!! " Lucy said to Erza and I nod.

* Timeskip to after the fight with erigor... I can't remember the Arc, I'm going to phantom lord. *

Me: Yeah sorry if the chapter is crappy but in Phantom Lord it will be better, I really want Gajeel in the chapter's now.. It will be way easier to me, since this is a love story featuring gajeel so...... Yeah, sorry if it's a bit meh... •v•