Highschool OVA

* Narrator's P.O.V *

It was a beautiful day at Fairy tail High, one of the top schools in Fiore, a certain pinkish redhead was just making her way up the stairs. Her name is Mikaela Lavender, one of those girls who gets noticed in some places but is mostly quiet, unless she's somewhere known to her that is. Today she was beginning her first day at school, rumors were spreading like wild fire about her arrival.

Mika's P.O.V.

I was so nervous, the Head Mistress, Miss Carla was quite strict but showed me to my class. I heard allot of rummaging in the class but once she opened the door it all stopped " Class, this is your new classmate, Ms. Mikaela Lavender" I waved and the class bursted in cheers and complimented me "Hush down" Ms Carla said and Professor Happy kept oggling her " Hello Miss Carla, want some fish? " No Professor Happy, now stop dilly dallying and give these kids the knowledge they need " she said sternly and closed the door " Carlaaaaaa ╥﹏╥, anyways you can take a seat in front of Natsu, Natsu raise your hand " I saw a pink haired boy sitting next to a multiple blue haired girl raise his hand, I took a seat in front of him and I heard him whisper" welcome to our class, I'm Natsu Dragneel and next to me is my girlfriend Aquaria. Hope we can be good friends " I turned around and saw the both of them smiling, I smiled too and whispered back " Thanks, I'm so glad I joined "class,I'm gonna go visit Ms. Carla, I'll be right back, in the meantime Erza will be in charge. " Happy grew wings and flew out, and a pretty girl with scarlet hair and a scarlet uniform came in with some maroon glasses and a few books and everyone became quiet " I see we have a new student, My name is Erza Scarlet and I'm the school chairs woman ( A/N : Or whatever they called her, I forgot ) I hope we can become friends. " I stood up and shook her hand " It's nice to meet you, I'm sure we will " My hair pin fell and all my hair got loose "Not again!" Just as I was about to grab it,the bell rang signalling lunchtime has started, everyone rushed out from class and I was left alone, or so I thought, a blonde girl came up to me " Hello, I'm Lucy, You must be new right? " Yes, I am, can you tell me where the cafeteria is? " Of course, I was just heading there " I grabbed my hair pin and followed her out.

- time skip to where they have lunch -

Once we got there I saw Natsu drinking hot sauce, Aquaria drinking water and a raven haired boy eating ice, a cute little girl with dark blue hair another one with light blue hair. They all seemed so happy sitting together " hello everyone, it's nice to see you guys " they turned around and saw Lucy and I and they smiled " Hey Lucy, who is this with you? " said the raven haired boy " Oh, this is the new student Mulani " What's up, I'm Gray Fullbuster " I went to shake his hand but found him in his boxers " I...uhh...why are you in your boxers " I looked away blushing, he looked down and cursed and ran away to go find his clothes. Lucy sighed " Anyways come meet my best friends " she took me to the two blue haired girls " H-hi I'm Wendy M-marvel " So kawaii " I squealed and I shook her hand " And I'm Levy Mcgarden " I smiled " Nice to meet you both " I shook Levy's hand and I saw Gray coming back " Sorry about that, it's a habit " Natsu came over to us " No it isn't ice princess " Shut it Flame brain " Wanna go brah?" Let's go " Erza came to us blushing and stuttering but when she saw Natsu and Gray she came to her senses " Natsu,Gray what are you doing? " they both hugged each other and laughed " Just being best buddies " Gray said " Aye" Natsu smiled " Good. I don't like seeing you both fighting " Aquaria came up to Natsu and grabbed him by the scarf " Babe, we gotta go, class is about to begin " just as he was gonna reply the bell rang signaling lunch is over and everyone went to their classes.

After School

I was just about to leave school but I was stopped by Erza and Lucy, Erza was blushing and fiddling with her glasses and muttering stuff " Hey Mika, I was about to go with Erza shopping for her date with Jellal, wanna come ?" Sure, I would love too " Erza smiled and came up to me and grabbed my hands " Thank you so much! Now let's go!! I don't have much time " she dragged us both to the mall.

At The Mall

We were in a cute store that sold cute dresses and accessories and so much more, so far Erza hasn't found her dream dress yet, I was rummaging through some clothes too and found a very cute dress, it was black, strapless and white trimming around it and a white bow in the middle at the chest area, I went into the stall she was in and found her and a shirt unbottoned Lucy " Ummmm, I found this and thought it was cute, what do you think? " Erza looked at it and totally lost it " This is it! This is the one!!! Thank you so much Mikaela" She took off her clothes and wore the dress and paid for it while wearing the dress. She decided to wear black heels to match " Erza you look gorgeous " Thank you now let's go, we're supposed to meet at school " she dragged us both with lightning speed.

Back at School

Once we got there it was a mess. Mirajane was tied to our flag pole, Gray was fighting a blue haired girl with a pink parasol, Natsu was fighting some black haired guy.. He's kinda cute and the rest of the school was helping them. Erza saw Jellal and ran to him but she fell into a hole that Gray and Natsu made " Kyaaa!" Everyone stopped " She screamed like a girl " said a horrified/shocked Natsu " And it was......... Cute. " Gray said with widened eyes, just then someone stepped on her glasses " Oh no!!! " both Natsu and Gray panicked and hugged each other " The beast has been unleashed, run for your lives " everyone ran away except for our attackers. Erza's arm reached out and grabbed her glasses and then we saw her face, she was a mess, dirt everywhere, her hair was out of place and her dress was ruined " I have spent the whole day looking for this dress " she said while getting up and once she was out her face was angry as fuck. She took out a pipe from her cleavage and started to beat everyone up ( A/N : Just so you guys know I changed it a bit, maybe not alot but this part is not in the OVA ) I managed to escape from her wrath and saw the black haired guy, his black jacket shining in the setting suns rays " Oh my god, I have a crush on our enemy " he was sitting on the stair case alone and I went to him " U-u-umm excuse me " his look was intimidating but hot at the same time " well, well, what's a little girl like you doing here? " I sat down next to him and stared at him " Oh nothing just wondering what are YOU doing here.... " he smirked " Boss sent us here to get this girl, and seek revenge, but I guess we failed, that scarlet haired chick is beating everyone like a piñata" I smirked " yeah, she's a wild one.. say I like your style... But what you did is unforgivable" his eyes widen for a bit but before he could say anything " I'm willing to forgive and forget " Oh yeah? I'd like to see ya try shortcake " Seems like the bad boy has backbone. I giggled " alright, I hope to see you again. Later " I stood up and ran over to Erza only to see her all sad " Erza what happened?" Jellal..... He...... He left me "I sighed " I'm so sorry Erza " We went back home and the guy with black hair went his way. I looked back as the wind swept my hair from my face, I smiled and walked away.

A few months later 

I was walking in the hallway with five books in hand, I had black fashionable round glasses. I decided to put some of my hair up in ponytails on each side of my head, I had a black jacket around my waist, dark blue skirt, my white top that was unbuttoned and I had a black bandana around my forehead and my white thigh socks paired with my black knee high boots cleaned to perfection. I was walking and I bumped into someone " Oh I'm so-" my eyes widen when I looked up "rry.... I can't believe it " He smirked and looked down at me" We met again pipsqueak"  I smirked back " Welcome to Fairy Tail high"

*************