Chap 1~Pills

I sit on my bed. Crying as usual. Looking out of my dusty window to the children playing below me.

''How can they be so happy? Their parents are dead. They are gone forever." I say aloud. Feeling a tear roll down my face.

I lay down and stare at the ceiling. After about 12 minutes I drift off .

°°°

I heat a knock on my door and I wake up. Looking at the clock and knowing what time it was.

''Come in Mrs.Angie." I call and watch as the door opens and a plump woman about the age of 60 walks in. A grin spreads across my face and she responds with a warm smile.

''So how was your day Cassie?" She asks kindly. No one actually cares when they ask that question.

''Same old, same old. How's Frederick?" I reply.

''Oh, he's fine dear. We went to the doctors this morning. He has some liver failure but I'm sure he'll be fine." She pauses and she takes a Dixie cup off of her tray and pours water into the cup. ''We have a very good doctor."

She hands me a pill and then the Dixie cup.

I put the pill in my mouth and took a swig of the nice cold water.

''Let me see." She said and I open my mouth to show her.

"All good." She smiles.

"Later Angie." I sigh.

"Later Cassie." She chuckles.

"What?" I question.

"Your mother used to always say the same thing." She frowns and shakes her head.

She then looks back at me and smiles sadly as she slowly backs out with her cart.

°°°

There it is guys and gals. Chapter uno!

I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a follow and a vote. Also comment what you thought!

If you have some suggestions/characters you want me to add (you or made up) my kik~helaniedunseph and my IG~helanie dunseph. Or just message me on wattpad!

Love ya babies!
~Helanie