Chap 2~About Cassie

She's an orphan (obviously) and here's her background story and some basic things that have previously happened.

So she was born into a 5-person family. Her, her mom, her dad, her little brother, and her grandmother.

One day, she stayed home to study while her family went out to a friends house.

Her family didn't even make it there. A huge truck slid on some ice and bashed into the side and sent them across the road to the other side. Smashing into the trees. And killing them all. Except for her and her brother.

She found out by 7 police officers showing up to her house asking her to come to a strange place to identify her family. She was 7 at the time.

She cried her eyes out when they unzipped the black bag which held her mother. She felt like taking the scalpel on the nearby and stabbing her heart out when she saw her grandmothers lifeless corpse.

She was filled with joy immediately after she saw her fathers body there. Obviously dead. She was so glad she could do cartwheels around the room if the police weren't there.

He abused them ever since her 3 year old brother Luke (Lukey) was born.

Things got better for her when little Lukey walked into the room, they hugged for about 10 minutes, crying the whole time.

To this day, she is still an empty girl. In pain forever thinking she's the reason for this horrible tragedy. She has to take special pills for depression and she's a whole mess, almost committing suicide 3 times..

She thought no one would want her. In fact, she knew.

So now you know about our precious Cassie.

°°°

Okay guys! I know that wasn't an actual chapter, but I hope you liked learning more about our Lil Cassie. 2/6 chapters for today! Since I didn't finish yesterday!

I also have 2/5 characters that I need so yayy!

Leave a follow and a vote!

Also, comment your thoughts! I'm all ears.

Kik~helaniedunseph
IG~helaniedunseph
Email~helaniedunseph@gmail.com

Love ya babies!
~helanie