Chap 4~Monday

''Cassie! Get up Cassie! Time for us to get ready to go to school!" Luke is yelling as he jumps on my bed.

''Ugh! I'm coming, I'm coming!" I laugh and open my eyes to stare at my brother.

I grab him and pull him down.

''What are you doing Cass!!" He giggles.

I tickle him for about 6 minutes and then we lay there and cuddle.

''Ok bud, I'll lay an outfit for you to wear and I'll pick out some shoes. Brush your teeth!" I say and get my towel and some clothes to wear.

I walk to the bathroom, gaining stares from all the girls in the hall. I keep my head up and strut my stuff. I knew I was the prettiest girl in the whole building. And for some reason, everyone hated me for it. I mean I'm a decent person, I guess. But no one even gives me a chance. My only friends are Mrs.Angie and my little brother.

I walk into the bathroom and walk to one of the showers. I take off my clothes and put them on a chair and then hang my towels up. I wash my hair and body and get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and then one for my hair.

I walk back to my room. I hear boys so I stand outside the door. Eavesdropping. 

''You're stupid! No one likes you. You should kill yourself." I heard a voice say.

''Yeah! And you go crying to your sissy!" Another voice.

"hahahhahahaha!" The sound of 5 boys laughter.

I walk into the room and Luke looks up at me, he's on the floor crying and all 5 boys are towering over him.

''What the hells wrong with you all?? He has enough shit to deal with! He doesn't need you bullying him!" I yell, scowling at all of them.

''Hellooo Cassandra." Jimmy smirks.

''Hello, James." I reply and he scowls.

''Whatcha got under there?" He asks checking me out.

''Jimmy, just leave her alone." I hear a voice. I turn around to see Jimmy's older (Sexy) brother, leaning against the door frame.

''And why should I?" He replys.

''Because I said so." Johnny strikes back. Not taking his eyes off me.

''Your only 2 years older than me." Jimmy stated. 

''So? I am still older." Johnny said. His eyes flicked on his brother. ''Now let her change." 

All the boys sigh and one kicked my brother. I corner him.

''You touch my brother one more time and I will hit you so hard not even google will be able to find you." I whisper threateningly in his ear. I back up and give him a sweet smile.

He quickly walks out of my room.

I turn around and see Johnny smiling (OH MY GOD).

''Later Cassandra." He said.

I wave and just like that he was gone.

I run up to luke and hold him in my arms. I let him cry.

I quickly put him down, brush my hair, put on my clothes and shoes. And then me and Lukey run outside.

''We are skipping school today."

We spend the whole day walking around town. As we exit a store I bump into someone. I look up and see Johnny standing there looking down at me.

''Why aren't you guys in school??" He asks.

''Well, you're not in school. So I don't think I need to answer you." I reply cooly.

''Well, I skip everyday. I've never seen you skip before. That's all." He shrugs and puts his hands in his two front pockets.

''Well good. We're going to get Ice Cream. So, bye." I say quickly and grab Luke's hand and we rush off.

''Hey! Wait up!" I sigh as Johnny catches up to us.

''You know, I see a police officer right there. I could report you for following us.." I cross my arms at him.

''What if I just wanted some ice cream. What's wrong with that." He grins and I roll my eyes.

''Look whatever. Tag along. It's not gonna bother me, you are kinda hot." I say and laugh when his eyes widen.

...

Okay guys! Chap 4!! I hope you liked and leave a follow and a vote. Comments are always welcome and I reply.

Check my bio for my kik and stuff like that.

See ya soon.

Love ya babies!

~Helanie