Chap 5~Getting Adopted??

After we get Ice cream, we hang out for a little bit. Johnny checks his watch.

''We should get back." He said.

So we all walk back to the Orphanage and we go our separate ways. I wave goodbye to Johnny. 

...

When me and Luke go to bed I give him a kiss goodnight and we hug each other and cuddle. He falls asleep and I fall asleep to the sound of his beating heart.

....

''Wake up hunnies. Someone's here to see if they wanna adopt you." Mrs.Angie said.

''What?!" I asked, shocked.

''The both of us?" Lukey asked groggily and rubs his eyes.

''Yes, the both of you sweeties." She smiles lovingly.

We follow Mrs.Angie to the front office. 

''Melanie. Here's Cassie and Luke. The ones you requested to see." Mrs.Angie told a stunningly attractive woman as she rose and walked over to us.

She beamed. And held out her hand. I shook it.

''Hi, I'm Melanie or mel. Ashley, come here." Melanie turned her head and I saw another woman walk up. 

''Hey, I'm Ashley." She smiled and kissed Melanie's cheek.

''Hi, I'm Cassie. And this is my little brother Luke. And if your planning on taking him and leaving me forget about it, cause we stay together." I say sternly. 

''I wouldn't dream of separating you two. We're here for you both." Mel glances at Ashley and she nods her head.

''We're doing this interview to see if you guys want us. Because we've reviewed you guys and we're very interested." Ashley said.

Basically, for the rest of the day we spent with Melanie and Ashley.

''Hey moms. Sorry I'm late I had to finish my play." A beautiful blond girl walked up.

''Hey Riley. I want you to meet Cassie or Cassandra, and her little brother, Luke." Ashley said.

''Hi." I say and Luke waves at her.

The rest of the day all 5 of us just hung out. And did some fun stuff.

We got back to the orphanage and they gave us like 10 minutes to talk about it.

''We've made our decision. We want you to adopt us." I smile and Luke giggles.

''Yay!" Melanie and Ashley hug each other and peck each other on the lips.

Riley pulls us into a group hug and Melanie and Ashley join in and we all laugh.

...

That's it's for our chap 5 I hope you loved the guest appearence of HALSEY! Now obviously they are not dating in real life (certainly not married although I wish). But I thought they were a cute  couple. So yeahhh.

Kik and IG are always in the bio.

Love ya babies!

~Helanie