Chap 3~I Love You Lukey

"Ugh! Sissy do I have to eat this? It's green! I already told you, I don't eat green stuff!" Lukey pouted and I smile proudly and kiss his head.

"Lukey, they're peas! They are good for you you're 6 years old, big man! You need to eat more peas to get stronger." I tell him.

"Well your 17. And I don't see you eating any peas." He says accusingly, crossing his arms and cocking his right eyebrow. I hold in my laughter.

"Fine but if I eat a forkful of peas and don't spit it out, you have to eat all of your peas." I say challengingly.

I take my fork and scoop up some peas. I put it in my mouth and start chewing. A nasty taste filling my mouth. I quickly spit it out with a disgusted look on my face.

I look at Lukey and he starts laughing.

Oh my god! What Luke?!" I asked confused.

''You-you H-h-have some Pea on your chin!" He laughs and points at my face.

I wipe it off and look back at Luke. He was laughing so hard his face was red.

I couldn't help but start laughing to. I could feel the worried stares from the people around us but I didn't care. He was my brother and moments like this made life worth living.

When our laughter subsided, we both looked around the room and saw everyone staring at us.

We quickly got our stuff, threw it away, and walked to Luke's room.

We both sit on his bed and play with his Lego's.

"Hey sissy?" Luke asks.

"Yes Lukey?" I reply.

"May I sleep in your room?" He asks shyly expecting a no.

"Of course you can. Whenever you want." I give him a warm smile. "May I ask what for?"

"Well since you get a separate room, you don't know what its like to have to share the same room with 7 other boys..." He replied.

"Are they giving you crap again?" I questioned angrily.

He nods sadly.

''Listen I'm sorry. When I turn 18, me and you are getting out." I smile.

''Ok." He said and we hug.

...

That night we talked for 2 hours. When he was sleepy, we snuck into the Library down the hall and we picked out a book I would read to him. 

I read to him and he fell asleep.

I turn over and look out my window, watching the stars. I look over at Luke and watch his chest moves up and down. His breathing steady. I kiss his head and play with his hair.

''I love you Lukey." I whisper.

After about 5 minutes I here him say..

''I love you too sissy."

...

Okay guys! That's chap 3. I really hope you enjoyed reading and I'm uploading 3 more chaps tonight. Yay!

Remember to leave characters...

Kik~helaniedunseph

IG~helaniedunseph

email~helaniedunsephgmail.com

Or just leave a message here on Wattpad!

Love ya babies!
~Helanie