Chapter 1: What the actual fuck?

Today was the worst day of my life. That was the most simple way to put it. The fact that I ended up in the car with my arch nemesis was just icing on the cake, and it was even worse that he was almost being nice to me. There was definitely something wrong here. If he wasn't giving me a ride home I would definitely punch him in the face or something. Definitely.

*13 hours earlier*

        "Ayy, Casper!" My best friend shouted, jumping onto my back. I stumbled forwards in surprise with a grunt, trying not to fall on my face.

        "Get off of me you fat fuck!" I hissed at him, feeling my face becoming red from the effort of lifting his fat ass up. A few seconds later the weight was off of my back all at once and I sighed in relief, turning around to face the pouting face of Mark.

        "You're so mean to me." He pouted, crossing his arms. "I don't know why I put up with you. In fact, I think I'm going to leave you for David." The dumbass sniffed as he dramatically turned away, lifting his chin in the air.

        "I'm not mean." I denied with a roll of my eyes. "I'm just honest. And you put up with me because I'm fucking hot, obviously."

        "You're a potty mouth too." He added, ignoring me completely.

        I was about to reply to him when I felt thin arms wrapped around my waist and smelled the sweet scent of perfume. I smiled, knowing my girlfriend was the one who was behind me. Turning around to face her I gave her a quick kiss before staring into her beautiful green eyes. She gave me a bright smile back before there was a gagging noise behind us.

        "Can you guys not? I don't want to vomit." Mark said obnoxiously, continuing to make disgusting sounds.

        "Hi Mark." Gwen, my girlfriend, said to him, ignoring his actions completely. "It's good to see you're still being annoying."

        "It's great to see that you're still being a bitch." Mark shot back, crossing his arms over his chest.

        I sighed to myself, disliking the direction that this conversation was heading. Gwen and Mark didn't get along. Period. They've never liked each other, and would often get into fights about ridiculous things. Gwen and I had been together for about a year now, so I was used to their stupid arguments.

        "At least I'm not a major asshole who-"

        "Alright, alright." I cut them off with a roll of my eyes. "That's enough children, no need to use naughty words."

        My words silenced them and they both stared at me for a few seconds before saying, "Hypocrite", simultaneously.

        Before I could retort, the first bell rang, signaling class was starting in a few minutes. "Whatever. Bye babe." I said to Gwen, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead, completely ignoring Mark.

        "Bastard!" He called after me.

[>><<]

        "Yo, are you ready for the game against Westfall tonight?" Tony,  one of our linebackers, whispered to me during 5th hour, completely ignoring the teacher's lesson.

        "Of course I'm ready. We're gonna kick their ass." I whispered back, a smirk on my face. It was Friday, but it wasn't just any Friday. Each school year we would have 3 games against our rival school, Westfall. They had gotten the best of us before but I was sure that it wasn't going to happen again, especially not tonight. Coach had us working our asses off for this game, and we were confident that we would win.