Dejavu

PAST - 1985 ;

30 years ago , there was a sweet couple that were preparing to get married . Halla and JungKook . Everyone were envy of their sweetness include of their family and friends .Despite of falling in love at a very young age , their love have been going strong for many years now .

Their first meeting was happened in a school library since Halla is a smart girl . So , whenever she have free time library was her place . Reviewing subjects .

JungKook was a guy that just accidentally entering the library just to get the coolness from the library since it's hot outside . When he was searching for a book, his eyes were attached to a girl that sat down on the floor and reading a book . She was wearing spectacle , long and straight hair and flawless skin . She was a girl that all guys were hard to approach but she is friendly .

* I will let you guys imagine on how they get close . If I tell you it would be a bit lengthy . So , just depend on previous school life fanfiction on Halla and JungKook , ok . Love you guys !

They were at their university stage where the real life for all couples actually began . But not for Halla and JungKook . Day by day , they fell in love once again . However , there were lots of newcomer that interest at JungKook . One of them is Kim SuYeon and she was target on breaking Halla and JungKook relationship .

To her , JungKook only can be with her and was created for her only . So , she tried many things so , JungKook could brushed away Halla from his mind but their love is too strong .

On their wedding day , JungKook suddenly got called from SuYeon , who was blackmailed JungKook to stop the wedding or she would perform suicide . JungKook got no choice but he have to go calmed SuYeon at the rooftop of a building.

'Why you choose her instead of me ? What I'm lacking ?'

'I only can accept her and nobody but her . I've loved her so much , SuYeon . Just receive that we're not meant for each other . There were so many guys out there , SuYeon . That are better than me '

'No , not guys are all like you .I even made you hate her once . Why you still comeback and searching for her ?!'

'Like I said before . She's the only girl that I can like and allowed to love me . SuYeon-ah , don't waste your life just like that . You are pretty . It's impossible there are no guys that like and care about you . I really care about you but please , she is waiting for me . '

'So , you are more worry about her than me ! I bet everyone was true , that no one can't break your love for her . Even I force you not to love her , you won't right . Halla really must the luckiest girl ever . She get a guy that are madly in love with her '

'Just go , JungKook . Don't worry about me . I won't do it anyway . By the way , send my regards to her ' , SuYeon smiles and she is going down of the barrier . At that time , her family already arrive at the rooftop . JungKook realizes that he already late for the wedding vow .