Bright My World Once Again

She's a girl with dark past and present . Her father who currently in prison because he murdered her late mother and under care of her brother which is a head of gangster group . She scared of her own life . Everywhere she goes , she will be followed by her brother's men .

Her brother's principle is easy , as long as she followed everything in his way , she will be saved .

"I love you , sister . But take care of you is hard for me . I can't watch you all time , so , as long as you don't disappear in front of my men , I will never hurt you . But all you did is the opposite . You know that , oppa don't like people who turn an easy work into hard way ." , his brother is pulling her hair hard after slapping her face .

At that time , she incidentally lose from the men because she is helping a nanny pushing the towing wheel fill with recycle things .

She want to cry but she already feels numb towards her brother action towards her . She is hurt physically but her mental and emotions already hurt right after the death of her mother . To her , her mother is the only place to tell everything . Her mother will listen to her even she was tired from working .

Her mother was killed by her father due to abuse of drug . Until now , she always felt lonely even she have a friend that understand her condition . Even she's hurt , want to cry and release her anger but she swallow it because she is used to feel all that emotion at the same time .

One day , while cleaning the mirror of the restaurant that belong to her friend's family , Jane , she is being approached with a guy . "Have a sit first" ,without looking at the guys face , she continues wiping the mirror . The guy is sitting near to the table that close to the mirror .

After done with her work , she is calling Jane to take order . Jane is weird with the guy order where he was ordering everything in quantity of 2 but he just alone . Then , SuJi is sending all the food to his table .

"Lee SuJi-shi ?", SuJi raise her face after the guy is calling her name . She tries to load whether she ever met this guy or not .

Back then , there was a guy who always watch her secretly . After a year , he collected courage to meet her face to face . On her way back home , he followed her and he got caught with her .

Knowing that she had been followed , she walked faster but he chased her and stopped her step . On her forehead , there was a worn-out bandage and somehow , he felt pity towards her .

He took out few bandage from his pocket and put into her palm . "Take care of your wound especially here . You might caught fever because of the worn out bandage .", while taking one from her palm and paste it on her forehead to replace the worn out one .

He left her with his warm smile as soon as he did that and left her in confusion . She got knew his name because his name was written on every bandage given by him and was her last time of seeing him but his present at that time was making her smile once again after a long time .

"Do you remember me ?" ,she might knew him but since she always getting hit on her head , she don't have any clear memory with him .

"Ah , here " , he gives her bandage that have his name written on it . JUNGKOOK

"Sorry , I don't remember you " , when he hope that she remember him but still , he creates a smile

"It's fine. Come and have a sit "

"But I'm working " , he grab her wrist and seeing at her neck a bruises due to pressure of hand . "Manager-nim , can I borrow her for a while ?" , he shouts to the guy who is sitting at the counter and gives an okay sign .