Is it Snow Yet ?

JiMin and I were good friend since middle school . People kept on saying that we're like a couple but both of us never felt the same way . JiMin is an intelligent student , of course , he doesn't have time to fall in love but I knew he once have crush at one of our sunbae .

'JiMin-ah , 2 more weeks , it would be Christmas , right ?', we were hanging out at gym room , watching basketball .

'Uhuh '

'Let's go to NamSan Tower , this weekend .' , JiMin was too focus on the basketball but I knew he heard me . He looked at me .

'NamSan Tower ? '

'Oh , let's go there before this year end . Both of us will make our separate ways next year . Let's enjoy that time together '

'Why suddenly ? You knew that the place is just for lovers only . You should go with JungKook , not me ' , he chuckles .

'I don't want thou . It had been a long time , we never hang out together . Please , JiMin ' , I knew persuades never enough , I'm doing aegyo . He chuckles again .

'Ya , are you that desperate ? ' , pouting while nodding .

'Hmm , I don't have any plan this weekend . So , okay .' , I'm cheering .

To me , JiMin is the only guy that I believed . Even I had a boyfriend , wholeheartedly I believe in JiMin . That's why ,JungKook's friend called me a two-timer but , hey , JiMin is like my family . I never have brother , so ,he is a friend that I can lean on when I have problem .

---------------THAT WEEKEND-----------

I'm wearing a light blue blouse with a black jacket and a light blue scarf and lay down my hair . While JiMin , he is wearing a light blue knitted jumper and black scarf around his neck . The black scarf that he wore was my present to him on his birthday in middle school and still wearing it until now . He made me proud of myself . We're searching for empty bench .

'Ya , what actually your purpose of going here ? And why with me ? Why NamSan Tower and why today ?' , I chuckles . He's cute when he's curious .

'Ermm , I just want to have fun with you . By the way , you'll be graduating earlier than me . That's why . I choose NamSan Tower because I'm going to wish on something on this padlock . Why today ? Because it's the only day that I free . Satisfy ?' , he just nodding .

'JiMin-ah . We had been friend for a long time now and I don't to break our friendship . You know that I believe in you more than JungKook ? Even one day , you're asking me to break with JungKook , I will break with him ' , he chuckles .

'Why should I do that ? JungKook is my friend and you're my friend too . You two already look good enough and I don't have any intention of interrupting in your relationship . By the way , Halla-ya . As a friend , I'm happy when you are happy .When you sad , I will be sad also . And if you're hurting , I'll be the same too . That's the purpose of chingu .' , I just smiling with his opinion . He's right about that .