Before I Close My Eyes

White coat is everywhere and unfavourable scent . Also the place where all sick people will end up dying . Hospital .

A girl is waiting in front of the ER right now . She can't sit still . Worry .

Her clothe and jeans have red spot . Blood .

She bit her nails and her body is shivering . Scared .

Later on , "Who is the guardian of Jeon JungKook ?" , the doctor who just came out from the emergency room .

She try to stand up slowly and walk weakly towards the doctor . "Are you his guardian ?"

She shake her head ,"I...I'm his friend and I... was the one who was with him just now" , her voice stuttering .

"Okay , what's your name once again ?" , the doctor bend her body a bit to listen her better .

"DaHyun .Kim DaHyun " , as the doctor write her name on a paper .

"Kim DaHyun-sshi . Are you ready to hear what I'm going to say ?" , she take a deep breath and slowly exhale it but her heart still beat fast since the doctor sound serious . Then , she nod .

"I need your help to call all his family member and inform them about this . Because his condition is quiet critical now and anything might happen during the time . So , calm yourself and after that call them okay ?" , then , the doctor left her alone sitting there .

DaHyun just sit still . Try to believe what the doctor just said .

'His condition is quiet critical now'

Is he going to die ?

'Anything might happen during the time'

He is not going to die , right ? He can't die !

Her pool of tears drop through her cheeks .

In the hallway , it can be seen that 2 person is running towards her .

"DaHyun-ah" , she lift her head slowly as a girl is sitting beside her .

Her heart feel heave . She just can't take it the words anymore .

"Halla-ya " , she quickly embrace her and crying louder . Halla just pat her back , so she can calm down .

"Everything is going to be find" , Halla whisper to her but still the words is replaying in DaHyun's mind .

After DaHyun calm herself , she ask Halla to call his parents .

"I just met up with the doctor . She said that JungKook need to get operate soon if possible . But she still can't confirm anything what will happen after that " , TaeHyung walk towards Halla who is standing a bit far from DaeHyun who still need space .

Both of them sigh while looking at DaHyun .

At that time also, JungKook is transferred to the ICU ward .

Later on , his father arrive . He reach for Halla first before meeting up with DaHyun .

"JungKook already being sent to ICU ward . You can go there" , TaeHyung said after vowing to him .

"Okay , thanks TaeHyung-ah" , he quickly left the place after patting DaHyun's head and saying that to not blame herself .

TaeHyung and Halla walk towards DaHyun who still can't get over it .

"We are going to visit JungKook . Do you want to follow us ?" , she shake her head .

"Oppa , you head first . I'll take DaHyun somewhere"