Date Me , Again

I promised to meet her on the school rooftop . So , I wait her there . She was my ex girlfriend , Lee Halla. She is a school goddess . Every guy have a crush on her . However , she only have her eyes on me . Even we already break up , she said that she still won't give up on me .

Today , I want to grant all her wish when we were in a relationship before .

I used to treat her so bad before . She's too nice for a guy like me . It was because I have to date her for Truth and Dare game . She wasn't that pretty as she is now . She never left her nerd glass behind and tied up her hair before . But now , she's the one that being chased after I dump her .

I open my eyes slowly and see that she's there , standing beside me . She always attack every guy with her smile that before I thought was not attractive but now her smile put me at ease .

I barely heard footstep and see a figure standing beside me , so , I plug out the earphone and keep it in my pocket . She's changing her hair style today . The style that I like . She lay down her silky straight hair down and put a clip for her bang . This is because I don't like it when she have bangs . It doesn't look good on her .

Her eyes that I used to prevent before because of her nerd glass . It looks glassy . I'm glad that she got rid of the nerd glass . But I don't want to change those eyes to broke into tears once again .

"Date me , again", she gave her blunt expression . At the end of the expression , she smile . And she nods .

Compilation of One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें