i. summary + author's note

summary

"And when I put on your letterman jacket, I still think about you."

When Thea Simmons is tasked with writing an article about basketball hero Faust Carter, the story long buried in rivalry unravels, secrets that should've been hidden are revealed, and a simple letterman jacket turns to be a painful memory.

And eighty days is all the time it takes.

author's note

hello and welcome to the edited version of letterman jacket!

thank you to all of the old and new readers who have loved and will love LJ as much as I did writing it. to the rereaders, please do not mention any spoiler in the comments!

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this when i was 16 (i'm 22 now). i was young and a fool and i'm so sorry for the cringe you're about to witness.

a huge thank you to ace as well (xkalopsia) and to becki (tnarita) for listening to all of my crazy ideas, giving me advice, feedback, their honest opinions, and for helping me with the editing process.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for LJ is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mature content (sexual themes, curse words, etc.).

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com