author's note

author's note

letterman jacket is officially complete.

and this couldn't have happened if not for the many people who I owe many thanks to for their unwavering support for myself, thea, theo, faust, nico, jj, sutton, and the rest of the characters. 

to all the readers from the original LJ who stuck until the end of the new LJ, thank you so much for taking a chance on it again. thank you for trusting me.

to all who never read the original LJ, thank you for your support as well, and for taking a chance on the new version. thank you for trusting me.

thank you all for making my heart warm and fulfilled with all of your amazing messages and comments, and for sticking with me from eighty days before until the epilogue. thank you to ace and to becki for sticking with me as well.

will there be a sequel to LJ?

no, but i was thinking more of a spin-off of nico/thea moments in the future, and a book for sutton, but we'll see.

will the original be posted anywhere?

no, the original will not be posted anywhere. however, i do have a few printed copies of it with me, and in the future, maybe, to whoever wants the first draft (it's trash, i swear, it's unedited and full of plot holes and the smut makes me cringe), maybe i'll sell them or do a giveaway of some sorts. again, we'll see.

thank you, loves. your support means galaxies.

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com